Chapter 44

Two months later

Jade and Justin are at the beach sitting together while holding each other hands tight enjoying the sea breeze from the ocean, in few moments while they are looking at the ocean, Jade starts to speak to Justin,

"Justin, can I ask you something?"

Justin replies, "Sure tell what is it that you wanted to tell me?"

"What are your future goals after completing high school?"

"Aah! Well, first I will have to go to the university and finish my degree and later on I will look for steady Job to do"

Jade asks, "that's all Justin?"

"And also I will built an empire for my beautiful princess"

"Who do you refer Justin?"

Justin replies, "Who else you"

Jade smiles after receiving Justin's compliment and then replies to him, "Thanks baby"

Justin and Jade then looks at the ocean while enjoying the sea breeze but in few moment while they are looking at the ocean two kids passes in front of them while they are chasing each other and after the kids passed, Justin then looks at Jade and ask her a question,

"Jade if someday we get married and get kids what name will you give your baby boy?"

Jade replies, "I will name him Simon"

"Simon, really Jade?"

"Yeah, what do you think about that name is it good?"

"If it's good for you I have no problem with that"

While Justin is talking with Jade his phone rings from his trouser pocket and when Justin takes his phone and looks at the person calling he sees his mother on the screen calling him, Justin then talks to Jade

"It is my mom Jade"

Jade replies, "Okay then answer her phone call"

Justin answers the phone and then speaks with his mother,

"Hello mom how is your day?"

Emily replies,"it's not great son I need you to come back home right now"

Justin startles and then replies to Emily, "Why mom what happened, tell me?"

"Your father have going wild after drinking a lot today so I need you to return home quickly"

"Okay mom I'm coming right now"

Justin hangs up his phone and then Jade asks him a question out of curiosity, "Justin what is going on there with your mom"

Justin replies, "There is a problem at home right now and I need to go back home really quickly before something bad happens there"

"What is the actually problem Justin, tell me?"

"It is about my father he is abusing my mother now at home"

Jade is shocked after hearing about Justin father dark scenario and then Jade replies to Justin,

"Okay Justin I'm going with you to your home"

Justin replies, "No you can't come with me"

Jade asks, "Why?"

"Because my father is really violent when he is in drunk condition"

"Okay then let me give you a lift"

"There is no need Jade thanks, just go back home and we will talk about it later on the phone"

Jade replies, "Okay"

Jade and Justin then stands up and leaves the beach in a rush while Justin is on his way back home to save his mother from his father brutal treatment.

Benjamin at home

Justin arrives home with a taxi and then he pays off the driver and drops off the car, After Justin he is done with the taxi driver he then rushes to his house door and opens it and After Justin opens the door he then gets inside while sneaking really quietly without drawing any attention and when Justin arrives at the sitting room he finds his father scolding his mother for being late back home while throwing things on the floor violently,

Benjamin speaks, "Where the hell were you all this time Emily?"

Emily rolls her eyes while replying to Benjamin, "I have already told you Benjamin I was at the market buying stuffs, don't you remember"

"Stop lying woman I know you were not at the market you were just somewhere hanging around with other men"

Emily replies while tears drops on her face, "I'm telling you the truth Benjamin I was in the market buying staffs don't you trust me?"

"I don't trust anyone in this world, nowadays women have changed a lot including you Emily that I knew before but not now you have changed a lot lately"

Emily ask Benjamin, "Tell me Benjamin what things did I do to you that made you hating me so much?"

"First, you don't cook nowadays on time and second you don't wash my clothes at all"

"I don't cook on time because you don't usually give money on time and second whenever I want to wash you clothes you always say that they are clean so who is to blame here"

"Shut up Emily and stop lying to me because I'm not going to tolerate your lies anymore like before"

Emily raises her voices while pushing Benjamin chest, "The truth hurts doesn't it why don't you tell everyone that you have another women that is why your acting like this nowadays"

"Shut up Emily"

"I'm not going to shut up anymore because I'm sick and tired of this bullshits"

Benjamin slaps Emily so hard until she falls down on the ground, Justin then rushes to his mother and intervenes the fight between his father and Mother,

Justin speaks, "Daddy, stop this too much"

"Young man this is none of your business so stay out of it"

"No I'm not going to stay out of anymore this is too much"

"Okay what are you going do then tell me Justin?"

Justin replies, "I will report you to the authority for what you have being doing to my mom recently"

Benjamin smiles while looking at Justin and then replies to him, "I can see now you are a grown young man now, okay go and report me but I don't really care about you and your mother anymore because I'm sick and tired of seeing your faces I'm going to pack my stuffs and leave"

Benjamin then leaves the sitting and goes to his room and pack off his stuffs and after he is done packing he then leaves the house with his bag while Leaving Emily crying on the floor with Justin.