Chapter 34

Benjamin at the office.

Benjamin is on his computer desk, working on his designs as a normal day routine inside his office as he tries to accomplishing his tasks before going home.

While Benjamin is designing his designs, shortly the secretary arrives at Benjamin's table.

"Good morning Benjamin.", The secretary greets.

Benjamin looks at the secretary and replies, "Good morning. How are you doing?."

"I'm doing great. Benjamin, the boss wants to speak with you at his office immediately."

Benjamin furrows his eyebrows and replies, "Why Elizabeth, is there something wrong?."

Elizabeth shakes her head in disagreement and replies, "No, there is no problem Benjamin. Maybe the boss wants to give you some works again as usual."

"Okay sure, let me first save this work first and then I will go to the boss's office after I'm done."

Elizabeth nods and replies, "Okay."

When Elizabeth finishes talking, she decides to leave Benjamin alone and returns back to her duties.

In few moments after Benjamin finishes designing his works, he decides to stands up from his seat and goes directly to his boss's office in order to listen on what he is going to say.

When Benjamin arrives inside his boss office, he then greets Leonard.

"Good morning Boss."

Leonard replies, "Good morning. How are you doing today Benjamin?."

"I'm doing good thanks."

"Welcome, take a seat."

Benjamin goes to the nearest chair besides Leonard's table and sits.

"Thanks."

"Listen Benjamin. I want to talk to you about something very important here?."

Benjamin nods and replies, "Sure, what is it boss?."

"Well, first I want to congratulate you and also Thank  you for the previous designs that you have made last time, and through your designs people now people have started buying our food products in larger quantity in every food stores in this country."

"Thank you also for always believing in my capabilities.",Benjamin replies.

"No problem. you deserve it too Benjamin, and also I have another work for you to do for today."

Benjamin replies, "Sure what is it boss?."

"You know it has been ten years since we started using this logo up to now and I was thinking about changing it soon. So I want you to create the best logo design that we can use for our company so that we can replace the current logo."

"Okay boss no problem. I will come with the samples next week and they will be ready for you to choose."

"Okay. And Also there is some news that I wanted to tell You Benjamin."

"What is it?.",Benjamin ears perks and asks.

"I'm thinking about moving you to the bigger position sooner in this company, so the only thing that I want from you is your spirit of hard work, Okay?."

Benjamin smiles and replies, "Thanks boss. I promise you that I will work much harder than before."

"No problem Benjamin. you can go now and proceed with your works."

Benjamin nods and replies, "Okay."

When the conversation between Benjamin and Leonard is over, Benjamin decides to stand up from his chair and returns back to his office in order to proceed with his work. When Benjamin arrives at his office, he then sees Johnson waiting for him at his table while checking time on his watch.

"Good morning Johnson.", Benjamin pats Johnson's shoulder as soon he arrives at his table.

Johnson replies, "Good morning, how are you doing Benjamin, Are you feeling good today?."

"I'm fine and also thanks for your help Johnson."

"No problem. Benjamin lets go to the cafeteria and take some breakfast."

"Sure, Just give me some few minutes because I have to finish some works now before going to the cafeteria."

"Benjamin it's breakfast time now. you will finish them later after you are done taking breakfast."

Benjamin sighs and replies, "Okay fine, let me turn off the computer first before going to the cafeteria."

Johnson replies, "Okay hurry up."

When Benjamin finishes talking with Johnson, he then goes to his computer and turns it off. After the computer is off, Benjamin and Johnson decides to leave the office and goes to the nearest cafeteria outside in order to take some breakfast.

When Benjamin and Johnson arrives at the cafeteria, they both looks for an empty table and sits on the chairs immediately after finding it. Shortly the cafeteria waitress arrives at Benjamin and Johnson's table and asks their food orders, and when the waitress finishes taking their orders, she then returns back to the kitchen, leaving Johnson and Benjamin talking.

"Benjamin how is Katherine, Is she doing okay?.", Johnson asks.

Benjamin replies, "Yeah, she is fine."

Johnson sighs and speaks, "Benjamin from what I can see, Katherine is a really pretty woman and kind."

Benjamin furrows his eyebrows and speak, "Why are you saying that Johnson?."

"Haven't you see the way she has treated you when you were beaten at the club. it was so special."

Benjamin grins and replies, "Yeah she is kind."

Benjamin freezes for a moment, thinking about Katherine and what they did together during the time that he was beaten, leaving Johnson confused thinking about what is going on with Benjamin.

"Benjamin, are you okay?.", Johnson asks while looking confused.

Benjamin looks at Johnson and replies, "Yeah I'm. why are you asking me that question?."

"Because since we started talking about Katherine. you have been smiling a lot. Tell me what happened between you and Katherine that night?."

"Aah!, Nothing happened Johnson."

"Are you sure brother?."

Benjamin nods and replies, "Yes I'm sure."

Johnson raises an eyebrow, "You are lying to me Benjamin, aren't you?."

"I'm not lying to you. Why are you saying that?"

"Because you can't even look at my face while we are talking. so tell me Benjamin what happened between you two when you were both alone."

Benjamin sighs and replies, "Okay fine. There is something that happened during the time we were together but I will tell you next time."

"Okay fine, I will be waiting to hear from you."

"Okay."

Shortly the waitress arrives with the meals on Johnson and Benjamin's table, and then starts serving them as Benjamin and Johnson continues talking to each other.