Chapter 27

Rapid footsteps were heard around the area as Draken, Takemichi and Kakucho were searching for a specegic duo.

"Where the hell could they be?!" Draken panted, they have been searching for Mikey and Izana for the past 30 minutes, and yet they still couldn't find them. Takemichi panted heavily and looked around the area that they were in now. Kakucho heard water splashing fr a distance and pointed out to the direction that they haven't went yet.

The two boys agreed and followed the shaved headed boy. Once they reached to their destination, there they Sanemi sitting under the running waterfall with Gyomei and Izana and Mikey with them. Draken irked as his brow twitched, pointing at Mikey with an irritated look on his face, Kakucho doing the same but he pointed his finger at his friend.

Takemichi let out a sigh of relief. He was just glad that the two were okay and not injured.

"Mikey-kun, Izana-kun! What are you guys doing here?" Both of the boys turned their head around to Takemichi and let out a sigh of relief and fell down, breathing heavily.

"H-How long... did we.. lasted... for..?" Mikey asked and Izana pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the time.

"..30... Minutes.." Izana panted and was then lifted from his laying position with Mikey by Gyomei who handed the two boys on the hard, dry land.

"What were you guys doing?!" Draken started scolding the two, an by now, both Kakucho and Takemichi were starting to think how much of a mom Draken was.

After going back to the Butterfly Estate, Aoi stared in shock as she sees both Izana and Mikey walking inside all wet. Sumi quickly gave them a towel and Naho was kind enough to lend them the hospital clothes, and Kiyo gave them some onigiris right after they changed their clothes.

"So where were they?" Mistuya asked, as he and the others were watching (Y/n) training the lower ranks by the patio.

(Y/n)'s rule was kinda simple, fight against her with the wooden sword and snatch all 3 bells from her. One bell was attached at the pommel of her wooden sword. One was tied at her wrist, and the last bell is attached at her hips.

They watched with admiration in their eyes as they watch the girl swiftly dodging the other slayers' attack. The temperature outside was kinda hot, so the girl was only wearing her inside white uniform, instead of the slightly heavy brown one. She left two buttons open on the top of her buttoned up shirt, and her sweat trickling down her face.

She managed to kick of the slayer that she was agaisnt with at the stomach, but not with too much force. (Y/n) scoffed and pointed the wooden sword at the group of slayers who were still standing.

"I knew it. You all are only targeting the bells but not your attacker, take them off guard, and that's when you start taking the bells." She swiftly spun the sword in her hands as the bell on the sword and on her wrist jinggled.

"So, who's next?" The boys could feel a shiver down their spine. This was such a new side of (Y/n) that they had ever seen.

Tanjiro then stepped up and volunteered to go against her. (Y/n) smiled and her eyes narrow slightly at the boy's confidence.

"Oi, oi, Tanjiro you're not just gonna fight alone aren't you?" Baji spoke swinging his arm the boy's shoulder. Tanjiro looked up at the male and smiled. Kazutora raised a brow and then too volunteered to go against
(Y/n).

"O-Oi! Are you guys crazy?! You can't just go against Kocho-sama together, that's cheating!" A slayer scolded. Baji narrowed his and stared at the slayer.

"This is a training session, not an exam session. Are youbtryingbto say that slayers can't team up to defeat a demon?" Baji stood infront of the slayer who flinch in his position, and slowly started to back away abit at the taller boy. Baji saw this and began to walk up closer to the slayer.

"Why not you try to fight an Upper Moon yourself. You seem to be stuck in the rank of Tsuchinoto." He tainted and (Y/n) cleared her throat.

"Baji-san, that's enough taunting." The girl stated, and both Baji and the slayer turned their heads at the girl. The slayer was smirking but it soon died down once again when the girl continued to talk.

"But he is correct. This is a training, and not an exam. We slayers need to work together to defeat any demons that comes in our way. Fighting alone is never an answer so... Baji, Tanjiro, Kazutora.." she looked at the three boys and smirked, pointing her wooden katana at the three.

"Let me see if those months of training really worked out," and with that, the fight against Kazutora, Baji, Tanjiro and (Y/n) started.

Kzautora became a tsugoku under the Shinazugawa Sanemi.

Baji Keisuke, a slayer who is training under the former Flame Hashira,

Kamado Tanjiro, a young boy who uses Water Breathing but somehow was managed to use the first breathing tecahnique that was ever made back in the Sengoku Era.

Kazutora quickly rushed behind the girl's back and swung his sword. This caught everyone off guard as they watched as the three slayers fighting against the Flower Hashira. One of the strongest female slayers in the organization.

(Y/n) blocked the boy's attack with ber sword and back kicked Kazutora at his stomach. The boy stumbled abit in his stance but quickly regained his balance and got down to the ground and kick the girl's feet, catching her off guard.

Quickly, she gotten back up to her feet and hit Kazuotra at his neck, making him unconcious. (Y/n) heard a battlecry and noticed Baji coming straight towards her with his sword in hand. Swiftly stepping aside, Baji ran pass her and he swung his sword atbher direction which she blocked it and used the pommel of the sword and hit him at the back.

Tanjiro ran up, jumping above Baji's figure and swung his sword. At this rate, it took the girl for about 45 minutes for the fight between her and Tanjiro to end. Finally having enough, she did a high roundhouse kick at the side of Tanjiro's head, causing him to lose balance and fall down.

The hashira let out a sigh and looked down at the three fallen figures. A frown plastered on her face.

"I thought you guys would've had made the expectation.." (Y/n) muttered, scratching the back of her head.

"..But we did..." Tanjiro spoke as he, Kazutora and Baji slowly sat up and showed the small bells that they were holding.

Everyone's eyes widned, including
(Y/n)'s. "H-How..?" Kazutira smiled and pointed at his ear.

"When I attacked you, (Y/n)-san, I quickly replaced the bell on the pommel of your sword with my ear-ring." He said, and (Y/n) looked down at the pommel of her sword to see that it was indeed Kazutora's bell ear-ring.

"We wouldn't you to know until the end because of the bell kept on jingling, that you didn't even noticed that the two other bells were also replaced with car leasehes with bells on it." Baji stated. (Y/n) chuckled and smiled as she instructed the three boys to take their short break along with the others.

"After 5 minutes, the ones that haven't taken the bell yet we are going to continue the training." The slayers groaned and some just replied with an 'okay...'.

"Say Baji, where didnyiu even get those leashes from?" Baji now started to sweat bullets.

Meanwhile with Gyomei, the Stone Pillar was now confused on where the two cats' leashes went. He then started to apologize and cry as he clasped both if hands toegther, as the slayers that he was training were trying their to comfort the crying pillar.

"Uhh... hey look, it's the Love Pillar!" Baji quickly pointed and Mitsuya turned around and went completely red when he noticed her uniform.

"(Y/N)-CHAN! I NEED YOUR HELP, IGURO-SAN IS NOT BREATHING!" She exclaimed as she placed down the frozen Serpent Hashira on the patio.

"What did you do?" (Y/n) asked as she raised a brow.

"I only t-told him that I-I love him!" She sttutered and (Y/n) nodded her head. "I got this," and whispered at the boy's ear.

"She loves everyone," and with Obanai quickly started shaking the girl bybher shoulders back and forth.

"LET A MAN LIVE WILL YA?!" (Y/n) then smacked Obanai at the head.

"You're a man, when I tell you you're a man!"