Chapter 38

(Y/n) was walkinh down the streets of Tokyo as she was just walkinh back from buying groceries.

"Ano... Sumimasen," A voice called out. The girl turned around to see a boy with long white hair and glasses.

(a/n): I made this by using picrew, I can't seem to change the hand tho

His blue orbs staring back at the girl's purple ones. (Y/n) being confused, she pointed to herself, and the male nodded his head. The male walked up to her, giving some space between them and handed her a business card.

"My name is Azumane Akira, member of the Shibuya Photo Magazine Complex. I was searching for a model for our new magazine cover, and your appearence seem to caught my eye. I was wondering if you would like to... take a shot for the photoshoot?" (Y/n) hummed at his offer and questioned him some more questions.

"If I may ask, what is the photoshoot inpiring?" (Y/n) quirked a brow, and Akira smiled softly.

"The new phone brand that was released. How about this, in exchange of your time, we will give you the new phone along." (Y/n) hummed at the deal, and smirked.

"Add 5 more for my sisters at home, and we have a deal." (Y/n) stuck out her hand and Akira then agreed to her choice.

"So where isbthe photoshoot taken place?" She asked, and Akira then brought her to the said location.

The building was huge and she guessed that this photoshoot really means alot to the people who work here. Going up to the top floor where the photoshoot was taken place, Akira ordered some staff member to give the girl a make over.

"You seem to be the perfect match for the photoshoot, miss! The outfit will be here in a moment,"

"Is that so? I'm so excited!" (Y/n) cheered, and the woman smiled, nodded her head and ordered a staff member nearby to bring out the clothes. Once (Y/n)'s eyes landed on the clothing, her eyes twitched abit.

 Once (Y/n)'s eyes landed on the clothing, her eyes twitched abit

Don't get (Y/n) wrong, she has to admit that it looks beautiful. But the skirt. Out of all clothings. It has to be a skirt. We can just simply say that (Y/n) has a thing against skirts. And that was the time when the kakushi that was incharge for the uniform made her and Shinobu's quite revealing. The skirt was too short and there was no button where the place for cleavage to be covered. So at the end, the two burn their uniform and ordered the kakushi to give them the male's uniform.

Thinking back when she was a slayer brings alot of memories and hit her like a truck. Smiling softly and shook her head, she was then instructed to change.

Once she did, she walked out of the changing room, and was told to stand infrojt of the camera, with the new phone in her hand.

After a few shots, she was then informed about a male partner being with her. Then, Mitsuya walked out of the room.

"Eh, Mitsuya-kun? What are you doing here?"

"I was asked to be the model for the magazine's photoshoot. I might have guesses they asked you too," Mistuya smiled, but then blushed when he saw what the girl was wearing.

"Alright, so (Y/n), sweetie, stand at the front-- Mitsuya, hold her by the waist with one hand and the other at her wrist where she's holding the phone," Akira instructed, and Mitsuya did as he was told. By now the girl could feel her cheeks getting warm.

Then Akira whispered to a crew besdie him, and the person walked up to (Y/n) and gently turn her head to the side, fixing her hair while doing so.

Mitsuya was now having a breakdown on how close their faces are. Catching his breath, he tried to remain calm.

"Perfect! One more, one more!" Akira clicked his camera as he took the picture from different direction.

Minutes later, they were finished and it took awhile for the editors to check on the photos with Akira who was busy checking each and every one of them.

"So what made them chose you to do the model?"

"Azumane-san spotted me when I was walking back from buying groceries, you?" Mitsuya chuckled and said 'same'.

"(Y/n)-san, Mitsuya-san, thank you for your time. And in return we will give you the phones as we promised," a staff member, said holding out the bags at the two teens.

"Oh, thanks.." Mitsuya thank the staff member and they both went back to the chamging room to change back in their previous clothes.

"I'll drive you back," Mitsuya offered.

"Ah, no, no! It's fine! I don't want to disturb you, I can just simply walk back--"

"Don't worry. Plus, I don't think I can 'No' as answer, when I want to help," (Y/n) sighed and let out a chuckled. She then sat behind the boy, with the bags in her arms, wrapping her arms around the boy's waist.

Mistuya then began to drive his way towards (Y/n) unit as they began to talk with one another.

"How are your sisters, Mitsuya-kun?"

"They're doing good. They really miss you, ecspecially Mana. She won't stop saying how beautiful you are," (Y/n) laughed, as she remembered how she first met with Mitsuya's sisters.

"So you're also sayong how beautiful I am?" The girl teased, leaning her face at the boy's shoulder. She could feel that he went tense and laughed, apologizing for her act.

Once they reached to the destination, Mitsuya helped her with carrying the bags in her hands.

"I'm really glad that you're safe, (Y/n)" The girl hummed and smiled softly.

"Well someone has to look out for the Kanao and the others!" (Y/n) pointed out and Mitsuya pulled a strand of her hair back behind her ear, and gave the girl a smile. This action caused the girl to went completely red.

"You know... You're kinda cute when you're flustered!" Mitsiya smiled, (Y/n) pubched the boy at his arms playfully.

"Tease!"

"You did that to me too!" Mitsuya laughed as the girl puffed her cheeks.

"You're a good sister. So do you ever wanted to have Luna and Mana as your sister-in-law?"

"Mitsuya-kun, you tease!" (Y/n) whined, and the boy just laugh at her cute face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, hahaha.." (Y/n) pouted and quickly went tobthe building.

"Ah, wait! (Y/n), I said I was sorry!!" Mitsuya shouted out, chasing behind the girl.