Chapter 26

Mikey walked to the familiar route and stood infront of the door. Taking a deep breath, he rang the doorbell waiting for specefic someone to open the door.

But after a minute of waiting, no one opened it. He rang the bell again, only to have no one to answer. Mikey let out a sigh and walked towards the front desk.

"Excuse me, but do you know where the girl that wears a butterfly pin went?" The receptionist looked at the teem infront of her and raised a brow.

"The young girl and her aqquatince left just yesterday, sir. Are you the one who is planning to move into the empty unit?" Mikey shook his head and took his, thanking the receptionist on the way.

Once he was out of the buidling, he walked his way back home. Then he remebered on how Shinichiro took his leave after the war.

"Sh!t, I had to go. I'll see you guys later," Those were the last words he heard before Shinichiro took his leave.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. Taking the device out from his pocket, he took it out and answered.

"Ah, Takemitchy. What is it?"

"Ah, Mikey-kun! We need you here at the shrine!" Mikey raised a brow at the request. He disbanded Toman for good, and why is Takemichi calling him to go and visit at the shrine?

Mikey let out a sigh and went to his bike, and rode it all the way to the shrine. Once he reached to his destination he noticed a familiar bike parked down on with the other but didn't paid much attention about it. There he sees Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Hakkai, Draken, Takemichi, Izana, Kakucho, Kawata twins and the Haitani brother.

"What's going on?" Mikey raised a brow. He then averted his eyes at the familiar figure who was leaning at one of the shrine's pillar.

"Kazutora..?" Mikey hasn't seen Kazutora right after when he re-introduced him and Baji to the demon Shinichiro. Mikeybtook in his appearence and he noticed how he is wearing a familiar looking uniform with a black and white patterened haori drapping over his shoulder.

"Yo, Mikey~!" Kazutora waved at his friend, smiling.

"What's going on?" Kazutora chuckled and explained.

"Me and Baji had decided to join in the Demon Corps Organization!" He chimed. Everyone flinched at the information, and stared at Kazutora, baffled.

"Y-You're kidding right?" Chifuyu stuttered and Kazutora could only laugh.

"I wish I was, but I'm serious.." He then began to walk down the stairs and told them to follow him.

"Baji and I had requested if we could invited you guys in the area where we train for the upcoming war!" Takemichi's eyes widened at the word 'war'. He quickly took his phone out and checked the date, 25 January 2006. That's what it said on the screen.

"Upcoming war?" Mitsuya raised a brow, and Kazutora hummed.

"It's gonna start next week," Kazutora spoke now getting up his bike. Riding himself up to the headquarters. Chifuyu rode next to Takemichi as he called out to the bleach blond.

"Yo, didn't you say something about (Y/n) and her sisted died at 25 Jan?" Takemichi looked at Chifuyu and just nodded his head. The two blonds then went silent and just continued to drive their way to the headquarters.

Once they arrived, they parked their bikes at the side of the entrance and they all enter to see the area.

"Welcome, you must be the friends of Baji and Kazutora." The boys looked infrot to see Kuina and Kanata with their mother, Amane. Kazutors kneed infront infront of the three figures and soon Mikey and others too joined in, still confused.