Chapter 19

Mikey and Draken stared at Shinichiro, who is also staring back at them.

The two young teens tilted their head to the right, causing Shinichiro to do same. They then tilted to their heads left, which Shinichiro did aswell. The three boys had been staring at each other for a straight 10 minutes, that is until Mikey's eyes brimmed into tears, as he leaped towards his brother, hugging him, Shinichiro hugged the boy back, patting his head.

"Aniki.." Mikey mumbled, as Shinichiro continued to pat the boy's head. Giving him soft words that he is okay.

"So you were a demon for the past few years?" Shinichiro awkwardly laughed, nodding his head. Mikey puffed his cheeks, as he glared at the demon infront of him.

"Then why didn't you come and visit us?!" Shinichiro flinched. Damn, his brother chanhed quiet alot if he says so himself. Laughing, he patted his little brother's once again and explain.

"If I were to be going back to see you guys as a demon, you would have freaked out along with Emma and grandpa.." Mikey hummed and nodded his head as his cheeks were still puffed out.

"Hmph..! Then where were you? For the past years?" Shinichiro closed his eyes as he began to remember the multiple places he, Yushiro and Tamayo went to hide.

"But we just got here back in Shibuya, right after I remember you guys"

"What do you mean by 'right after I remember you guys'?!" Mikey snapped, causing Shinichiro to flinch and sweat heavily.

"H-Hey! T-Transforming i-i-into a d-demon causes for the victim t-to tend to forget a-about their human p-past life!" Shinichiro stuttered in his words, and both Draken and (Y/n) tried to hold their laughs.

"Why are you guys laughing there for?! Help me!" Shinichiro wailed, terrified of his own little brother.

Then the doorbell rang once again, and this time, it was Draken wh o opened the door. There stood Takemichi and Chifuyu, when the two saw Draken standing at the door, the two blinds jumped in surprise.

"Oh, Takemitchy? Chifuyu? Wha brings you guys here?" Draken asked the two boys.

"W-We cme here to see (Y/n)-san!" Takemichi stated and Draken nodded his head and just let the two boys in.

"Oh, Takemichi, Chifuyu. You're here.." (Y/n) glanced at the two new comers and smiled. Takemichi, however pointed at his and Chifuyu's back. The girl looked behind them and flinched abit, as there stood a boy in an average height with large, vacant purple eyes and had a tan complexion due to being half Filipino. His bleach blond hair styled in a center-parted undercut almost appeared as if it were white hair.

At his side stood another boy, who seemed to be in the same height with him. The girl took a few seconds to take in his appearence and noticed that he has shaved hair and a large scar starting from the back of his skull going through his left eye and ending at the beginning of his ear.

"Is Shinichiro here?" (Y/n), Chifuyu and Takemichi went stunned. How did this boy know Shinichiro?

"U-uh..."

"Are you perhaps Kocho (Y/n)? The girl who is letting my brother to stay in your unit with his two other companians?" At this, (Y/n) began to panic inside, as her heart began to beat rapidly.

"H-Hai... p-please, come in.." And once the four boys did, (Y/n) speed walked towards the guest room, where the three demons with the two blond humans were, and slammed them open, stratling the people inside the place. Turning around to close the door and looked over at Tamayo and raised a brow.

"Where did you go for the past year?" Asked the girl, raising a brow at the three demons.

"What do you mean?" Tamayo asked, tilting her head.

"Right after Shinichiro became a demon. Does anyone else knew about this..?" (Y/n) looked over at the now shivering Shinichiro.

"Hey, does anyone else feels cold?" It was a full silent when the door opens to reveal the boy with purple eyes from earlier.

"Ah, Shinichiro.. so, you were here. Had abit worried that miss slayer woukd have killed you," The boy said.

He then glanced towards at Mikey and narrowed his eyes, lunging himself right Shinichiro, hugging him aswell.

"So you're Manjiro?" Mikey narrowed his eyes at the tan boy and, puffing out his cheeks, nodding at the boy who was also hugging Shinichiro.

"And who might you be?" Askes Mikey, and now, the boy narrowed his purple eyes at Mikey.

"Kurokawa Izana." The boy now named Izana bluntly stated, pulling out from the hug and tugged Shinichiro by his right arm. Mikey glared at Izana and tugged Shinichiro by his left arm.

The game of tug of war was then stopped when Shinichiro patted both of the boys heads.

"Now, now.. you two are brothers, so don't go and fight off each other's faces, okay?" The two boys just huffed and looked at one another with a menancing look on their face.

(Y/n) sighed, and went back to the living room and setted up some tea fir the 6 visitors. Once she was able to get Shinichiro out of Mikey's and Izana's grasp, she placed them both on the couch and sat down with the others.

"So you knew about the demons?" Draken asked the unfamilair faces which they nod.

"We were almost attacked by one in Yokohoma, when a boy with a brown box on his back saved us," the group nodded their head, knowing exactly who it was.

(Y/n) then averted her attention towards Takemichi and Chifuyu and raised a brow.

"And what are you two here?" Takemichi then pulled out the unbroken from his bag that he was wearing.

"It seems way too impossible to break this gourd, (Y/n)-san.." Kakucho, Draken, Mikey and Izana looked at the gourd, it had some scratches here and there.

"What do you mean breaking the gourd is impossible? Of course it is--" Draken stopped in his mid sentence when the girl took the gourd from the boy's graso and placed the mouthing tube to her lips. She then starts blowing into it, as the 6 boys could hear a faint sound coming from the object.

But each in second, the gourd started to crack, resulting it into breaking into multiple pieces.

(Y/n) panted under her breath and looked over at Takemichi, and smiled.

"You still need more time on getting used to do Total Concetration, Takemichi.. In the mean time, just relax, okay? I need to discuss abit with Tamayo-san.."

The girl then took her leave, leaving the 6 boys still amazed of what she did. Mikey crouched down abit and grabbed a large broken piece from the gourd, and knocked it on the coddee table infront of him. As the piece created a loud knock, causing them, except for Takemichi and Chifuyu, went pale.

Chifuyu then glanced around the area and spotted the same gourd that was sitting on the kitchen counter. He stood up and went over it, as he knocked it lightly, just to hear the same loud knock from it.

The boy smirked deviously, and went behind Takemichi, smashing it right at the boy's head.

"DUDE, WHAT THE FVCK?! I WAS JUST CONCETRATING MY BREATHING!" Chifuyu cackled and pointed at the boy, who now has a bump growing at the top of his head, once again.

"That's what you get for hitting me!" Mikey then snatched the gourd from Chifuyu's grasp, and knocked it right at the back of Draken's head.

Draken irked as Mikey laughed, snatching the gourd from the laughing blond's grasp, Draken smirked and hit straight at Mikey's head.

Mikey gasped, as he took the broken pieces of a gourd that was sitting on the floor and threw it. Draken was abke to dodge it, only causing the oiece to lightly hit Izana's head.

And this is when all hell breaked lose, and it all started with just wanting to break a hard gourd.

"Should we stop them?" Tamayo asked with a worried expression on her face. (Y/n) hummed as she drank her tea, her lips forming into a small smile.

"Nahh, in the next few minutes, they all would be out of energy and pass out."

And at the end, (Y/n) was right. They did passes out due to exhaustation. But the only that she was incorrect was thag it had took them over 6 hours to finish their little quarrel.