Chapter 36

Emma, Izana and Mikey stared at Shinichiro as he was sitting down at the Sano dinner table with a smile on his face.

"Is it just me, or is Aniki seem to be much more... joy-ish..?" Both Izana and Emma nodded their heads at Mikey as Grandpa Sano was ignoring them, eating his food calmly.

"Nii-san, what are you smiling about?" Emma asked, quirking a brow as she drank her water from it's cup.

"I just got a date~" Everyone sat there in shock. Even Grandpa Sano was staring at his oldest grandson with shock look on his face.

"Someone actually accepted Aniki's date.."

"Omg, is the world ending?"

"Now why the fuck are you two scared about? Anyways, who's the lucky girl?" Shinichiro smiled at Emma and replied.

"(Y/n)-chan accepted~" he said. Emma's face then went into a frown.

"Hah?! But I called dibs on her already!" Emma exclaimed, slamming the table.

"Eh?! Emma, I thought you like Ken-chin!"

"Times change, and people change," Emma quoted.

"That ain't no quote!" Izana barked.

"Yes, it is! And I made it myself, bobo!" Emma barked back at her older brothers. Izana gasped dramitically and placed a hand on his chest where his heart is, acting all hurt and shit.

Grandpa Sano just shook his head and sighed. When will there ever be a day for him to have sime silence for his own self?

'F' for Grandpa Sano.

"So what do you do on dates?" (Y/n) asked, as she was hanging out with Hina and her brother, Naoto.

"It's simply just like hanging out," Hina explained

"Yeah, hanging out until things gets cringey in single people's eyes.." Naoto mumbled.

"Naoto, dear brother shush. You don't know this 'cause you're still single," Hina shushed her brother. Naoto's left brow quirked and he just let out a sigh.

"Then should I wear something to satisfy him?" Hina hummed and shook her head.

"What's better is that you look appealing, but not too much. Wear some comfortable but also stylish, if you know what I mean.." Hina explained. (Y/n) however was just nodding her head, trying to understand what her friend is saying.

"So... basically like a hangout.. but only between two people..." Hina nodded her head.

"Yes, AND the one who invited you over for the date has to be the one to make the date 'special'!" Hina exclaimed. (Y/n) let out an 'Ohhh' and thank her.

"Why do people wanted to date others so bad?" Naoto questioned himself, loud enough for the two girls to hear.

"Naoto-kun, people date because in their future they would be bound forever together! Just like a friend of mine, he has three wives!" Both Hina and Naoto chocked on air and just looked at (Y/n) as if it was a normal thing.

"He said it's part of his old family clan tradition," (Y/n) stated, but it seems like they were still shock at the information.

"It's either his a dilf, player or just even love those wives of his equally,"

"Tengen-san doesn't have a kid.." Naoto nodded his head and then pointed his at his sister.

"Well nee-san was fangirling over Megumi's and Inumaki's dad, so I'm not aure if my sister needs to see a therapist or even a psychiatrist," Hina's face then went completely red, amd bonked her little brother's head.