Chapter 40

"Oyakata-sama! Kuina-sama! Kanata-sama!" (Y/n)'s purple eyes widened seeing the young boy with his two sisters beside him.

"Ohayou, (Y/n)-san" Kuina smiled as the three kids looked at the girl.

"What brings you here?"

"We had always wanted to see what Tokyo looks like, ans we were wondering if you could show us around.." Kanata stated shyly looking down as she her siblings did the same.

It was their first being somewhere that is not familiar to the area.

"Then.. how did you know my unit?"

"Goto-san told us. He was also the one who brought us here," Kiriya stated, (Y/n) could only nod her head and chuckled.

"Of course. But please do come in, you three must've had a long journey to get here" (Y/n) stepped aside to let the three younger children step into the girl's unit.

"You three can sit down on the couch there, I'll set up some drinks and snacks for you." (Y/n) informed, and the three Ubuyashiki kids nodded their heads.

Then the door was swung open to reveal Izana and Mikey, with Draken and Kakucho folowing behind them.

"(Y/n)-chin, let's go out on-- Eh?" Mikey stared at the Kuina and Kanata who right back at him. Kiriya however, was in the toilet.

Kuina and Kanat decided to play scary twins. Smirking at their plan, they placed a soft smile on their fave and looked at the four teenage boys who busted in.

"Konnichiwa, Sano-san, Kurokawa-san." Izana and Mikey turned around trying to seek help from their friend but realized that the door was close and the two tall boys weren't standing behind them.

'KEN-CHIN YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!'

'Kakucho! Why would you do this to me?!'

"Sano-san, Kurokawa-san, please don't be shy and sit with us." The twins scooted away from each other and patted on the big empty space between them.

Mikey and Izana now could feel the chills running down their spines.

'How does Kazutora and Baji get used to this?! Children are scary!"

"Sano-san, you seem to be shaking, are you okay?" Kuina asked, appearing beside the boy and Kanata doing the same beside Izana.

"They seem to scared of something, dear sister" Kanata stated and Kuina noddes her head.

(Y/n) who was just standing at the kitchen counter stood there in silence, as she sips her cup of tea.

'They seem to be scared and terrified of Kuina-sama's and Kanata-sama's little game..' the girl chuckled. Izana's and Mikey's head then turned around to look at the girl and sprinted towards her and hid behind her back.

"What happened here?" Izana and Mikey shrieked when they saw Kiriya walking out from the toilet. But soon their rapid heartbeat died down when Kuina and Kanata laughed.

"We're sorry for scaring for you," Kanata apologized, bowing with Kuina.

"Don't worry. They do did this to me too. They even did it on Baji and Kazutora!" (Y/n) laughed as she remembered how Baji was wailing about how Kuina and Kanata scared the living shit out of him when he took in place at the Final Selection.

After explaining to Mikey and Izana about the reason why the three Ubuyashiku children were here, they both inisisted to come along.

Outside of the unit, Draken and Kakucho were just standing there. Not wanting to be scared the living shit out of them, they clised the door immediately when they saw Kuina ans Kanata sitting on the couch looking like scary dolls.

Still abit scared by it, the door swung open and Kakucho screamed and jumped, just in time when Draken hold him in his arms. But the scream was a high girl's scream.

The door opened to reveal (Y/n) in purple sweater, a white like green color skirt that fades to pink at the end, black leggings and a coat over her shoulders.

(Y/n)'s purple eyes then went to Kakucho who was still shaking in Draken's arms.

"... Do you want to rewind that and sound much more like a man or...?" Kakucho's face went red as he jumped down out of Draken's hold and cleared his throat.

"Why did you guys closed the door?" Kakucho asked, and Draken nodded his head. Izana and Mikey looked at their tall friend with a 'Bitch, excuse me? Say that again,' look.

"You guys--"

"(Y/n)-san, let's go to the zoo!" Kuina smiled, cutting Mikey off.

The said girl nodded her head and began to walk to with both of the girl's hands in hers, Kiriya walking beside them.

The four boys followed behind them, but then they saw Kuina, Kanata and Kiriya looking over their shoulders with a devious smirk on their face.

Then they turned their head to fave upfront with a cheery smile.

"This is unfair! I wanted to spend some time with (Y/n)-chin!" Mikey whined, not loud enough for (Y/n) and the three kids in the front to hear it.

Izana pouted and puffed his cheeks as he speek walked behind the girl and gave her a bear hug attack, causing her hand the gripped with the Ubuyashiki girls.

"Ne, ne (Y/n)-chan, we haven't talk for awhile so let's catch up, hm?" Izana smiled at the girl and Mikey let out a dramatic gasp.

"Brother, you traitor!"

As they arrived at their destination, Kuina and Kanata dragged the girl and their brother towards to see the animals, as Draken and Kakucho were holding their tickets.

"We were able to get that discount ticket thanks to them though.."

"Do you think we should tell them?" Kakucho asked, looking at Draken. They saw a sign that is said that children would get a discount off from the tickets. And just by taking in the height of Mikey, (Y/n) and the actual kids in the group they were able to pay less.

"Nah, the time when someone called (Y/n) short, they almost lost an arm.." Draken shivered at the said memory, and by the person who called her short was Draken himself.

"Hey, atleast the guy survived right?"

"Yea. With pure luck that is,"

"It was you, wans't it?" Kakucho turned to Draken and he quickly admitted it.

"Yea, it was me."

Then Draken felt a tug on his jacket. He looked down to see Kuina pointing somewhere. Both of the boys looked at where the girl was pointing at and Kakucho quickly covered his mouth, stiffling his laugh.

Draken raised a brow looking confused at the short girl why she was pointing at the giraffe.

"I think I found your twin, Ryuguji-san," Kuina smiled softly.

Kakucho tried his best not to laugh as Draken just stared at the girl with disbelief.

"Why do I feel like I'm being tormented by a child,"

"That's because you are!"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"