Chapter 6

(Y/n) was currently in her room doing some checks on the four slayers that werenin hrr room, as she had her window covered by her curtain. The demon, she found out her name was Nezuko who was also a sister of Tanjiro, was watching her doing her work as the young demoness was sitting on the slayer's bed.

Rengoku was sitting in the living room as he ate the food that (Y/n) had set uo for him, knowing how much of his appetite could get.

"Umai!"

Munch

"Umai,"

Munch

"Umai,"

Mucnh

"Umai,"

Then a knocking sound was heard and the firey man stood up and walked towards the door, not even checking through the camera doorbell.

"UMAI!" There stood Takemichi along with Draken and Mikey behind him.

"Huh?" The three boys stared at the man, sweatdropped as Kyojuro kept a smile on his face, still eating the food that he was holding.

"Oh, who might you kids be?" He asked.

"W-We came here.. to see Kocho-san..." Kyojuro tilted his head for a moment and let them walk in.

"So tell me, what brings you here to see (Y/n)-san?" Kyojuro asked the three boys as he placed the plate on the sink. Takemichi stared at the amount of plates that was filled in the sink and looked at the man, wondering how he got such a big appetite without bloating his own stomach.

"Kocho-san saved me and my friends few months ago.." Takemichi stated, looking at the man infront of him who puffed his chest.

"Umu! (Y/n)-san is very kind person. She would save for those who are jn trouble!" Stated Kyojuro, crossing his arms at his chest.

"Eto... Mind if we know who you are?" Asked Mikey, staring at he man with his usual smile.

"Yes! My name is Rengoku Kyojuro--" Before the male could even continue, they heard sound of a creaking door open to reveal (Y/n) with a mini Nezuko laying ontop of her head.

"Rengoku-san, pleaee help and close the curtains for me please," The girl said and man happily obigled.

Once the room was covered with darkness and now lights of the sun was seen, (Y/n) carried the the demkn that was on her head, down to the floor. Not even noticing the three boys that were sitting on her couch.

"Oh, Hanagaki-san, I didn't you and your friends were here.." the girl said, finally looking at the three boys.

"I-I'm sorry Kocho-san... but Mikey-kun wouldn't stop talking about how you saved him and his gang the other, a-and I guess the info k-kinda slipped out.." The boy stuttered his words as the female sighed.

"Huh, so they know about the demons lurking around?" Asked Kyojuro towards the girl who nidded her head.

"Well then. I am the Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro!" Taking his hospital clothes off to reveal him in his demon slayer uniform.

"Ara, you've been wearing that under the patient uniform this whole time?" Irked the girl.

"Flame? So you use a different technique?" Kyojuro nodded his heads, ignoring the irrirated gurl infront of him.

"Umu! There are variuos techbiques such as Stone, Water, Mist, Thunder, Beast and many more!" The three boys gawked at this information then looked at (Y/n).

"What?"

"Why didn't you tell us that there are different techniques?!" The girl just shrugged her shoulder with a smile on her face as usual.

"None of you even ever managed to ask, so I didn't tell!" Chimed the girl.

Nezuko then walked towards Draken and looked up at the boy.

"Huh, whos this?" He asked as ge lifted the girl.

"That's Kamado Nezuko. The demon that one of our slayers was bringing!"

"Demon? But she doesn't look like any of the demons that we saw.."

"Takemitchy is right.. she kinda seems..."

"Human-like," Draken stated and Mikey snapped his finger towards the boy.

"Why does she have a bamboo muzzle for exatly?" Takemichi asked, as he stared at the girl that Draken is carrying.

"So she won't be eating any humans, even though she sleeps just to gain energy other then eating humans blood to gain it," (Y/n) explains.

"Nezuko! Where are you?!" The door busted open to reveal and worried Tanjiro. Once he saw his sister in Draken's arm he began to calm down.

"I'm glad you're okay, Nezuko.." The said girl then jumped off of Draken's grasp and hugged her brother who hugged her brother, as the boy oatted the girl's hair.

Tanjiro looked up at the three boys infront him and introduced.

"Konnichiwa, my name is Kamado Tanjiro. This is my little sister, Nezuko." The boy stated as he greeted the three boys infront of hin.

"My name is Sano Manjiro, but call me Mikey!" Mikey said then pointing towards Draken.

"That's Ryuguuji Ken, we call him Draken, but you can call him Kenchin," Draken swatted Mikey's hand off of him, then looked at Tanjiro.

"Yea, don't call me that.."

"Then is it okay if I call you Kenchin?" Tanjiro smiled at Draken who narrowed his black eyes at him.

"Draken"

"Kenchin!"

"Draken"

"Kenchin!"

"Draken"

"Kenchin!"

"Draken"

"Draken"

"Kenchin-- wait, what?"

"Then it's settle! I'll call you Kenchin too!" Smiled the boy as Draken sulked in the corner.

"I forgot to tell you that Young Kamado is quiet selfish at times! Hahaha!" Laughed Kyojuro as he patted Draken's back. (Y/n) let out a sigh and shook her head, chuckling at the scene infront of her.

"Ne, Kocho-san--"

"(Y/n),"

Takemichi looked at the girl a little confuse.

"Call me (Y/n), alright?" Mikey and Takemichi smiled at the gurl infront if them as they played with Nezuko and met the two other slayers who were sleeping in the guest room. It was loud, yes, but (Y/n) was glad to be in such a lively atmosphere.

Oh, how she misses this warm atmosphere.

Inosuke was declaring a fight with Draken, while Zenitsu was screaming at Takemichi on how he has a girlfriend befire and how he told the blond (Takemichi) that Tanjiro stopped him from proposing his love towards Nezuko, Mikey and Kyojuro happily talking with one another.

She then felt a tap on her shoulder. The girl turned ariund to see Mikey infront of her, and smiled.

"What is that you need, Mikey-kun?"

"I want you to be a part if Toman," said Mikey.

"Hahh?" (Y/n) titled her head to the side as she gave a cofuse yet close eye smile look.

"No❤️" said the girl.