Chapter 25

"So this is where my grave is at.." Shiniciro was standing infront of his grave stone, as his name was carved at the solid material. It was quite sunny, so Shinichiro was using an umbrella over his head to block the sun that shining down towarfs the earth.

Mikey, who was standing beside the demon, nodded his head. Izana who was standing beside Mikey hummed and Emma was holding onto Shinichiro's arm.

"Mikey, can we talk for a moment?" Izana called out to the male. Mikey reluctantly agreed and the two walked out of the cemetary.

"The division captain that you fired, Kisaki, was his name?" Mikey's eyes darkened at the said boy's name, but just nodded his head.

"Yea, how can I say this.. He wants to join in Tenjiku, and wants to kill Emma." Mikey's eyes widened at the information. Izana then placed a smirk on his face and walked out, patting the boy's shoulder and left.

Takemichi, Emma and Shinichiro then walked out of the cemetary and saw Mikey. The blond was staring up at Emma, be wanted to tell her what was gonna happen, but the girl just skipped away with Shinichiro beside her. Takemichi being the worried friend, he is walked to the male and asked what was wrong.

"Kisaki... his--" but his voice cut off short when he heard a noise coming from a distance. There Takemichi and Mikey sees a motorcycle running pass them, with two figures on it. One was riding directly towards Emma's side. And the person behind him was a guy holding out a bat.

As the bike zoomed its way beside the girl without her, nor the demon beside her noticing, the bat swung straight at her head as the girl collapsed and Shinihiro who caught her falling figure just before she could even hit the ground. The bike kept on moving in full speed.

Silence took over the area as both Mikey and Takemichi watched in horror. The girl's head was bleeding. But.. somthing wasn't right.

The umbrella that Shinichiro was holding was now on the ground.

"Blood Demon Art: Illusion" Quickly, the image of the wounded Emma and Shinichiro then faded away like a fog.

"So some stupid guy really did tried to kill Emma, huh? Not on my watch," said a voice. Both Takemichi and Mikey turned their heads around to see Shinichiro, who was still standing under the umbrella and Emma, who is not even hurt, standing beside him.

"Izana told us of Kisaki's plans, so he held up all of this as a set up." Emma stated as Takemichi began to tear up, and Mikey was now able to find himself moving again.

The blond Sano let out a sigh and felt a weight on his shoulder. He turned around to a smiling Izana. Mikey irked as he began stretvhing the male's cheeks.

"You! YOU GAVE ME A FVCKING HEART ATTACK YOU KNOW?!" Izana began to whine at the blond's grip and kept begging him to let go.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Mwuaky~! Stawp pwulling my cheeks~!" After a straight minute of stretching Izana's cheeks, the lad finally let go. Izana was now pouting in the corner with Emma beside him as she comforts her brother.

"There, there Izana-nii.."

"It hurts so bad~" Izana pouted, rubbing his sore cheeks.

"But.. what about Kisaki?" Izana looked at Takemichi and straightened up his posture.

"He still doesn't know anything about the set up. So I advice you all to keep the act on.." Izana stated, patting down his Tenjiku red uniform.

"At that, we will just have to act that we are having a war." Takemichi nodded his head at the said information and the group took their leave.