Chapter 18

Author-chan: ya'll rlly request highly for Shinichiro to be apart of the love interest, huh? Should I lower down his age to 18 or 19...?

| (• ◡•)|| (• ◡•)|| (• ◡•)|| (• ◡•)|

"Again, I am sorry for intruding," Tamayo apologized as she bowed for the nth time.

"No, no, it's okay! Besides, couldn't have an alliance walking around without help, right?" (Y/n) smiled at the female.

Tamayo, along with Yushiro and Shinichiro were invited by the Flower Hashira to live in her unit for the mean time. After knowing that Shinichiro was saved by Tamayo and Yushiro, resulting in becoming a demon, he had his loyal gratitude up towards the two. But the male is always quite around female, being all coy and all.

"You're also part of a gang, Kocho-san?" Shinichiro asked the female who then looked at him with her usual smile.

"You can address me as (Y/n), Shinichiro-kun. And yes. I decided to be apart of a gang as their medic,"
(Y/n) stated, examining the liquid in the small beaker that she was holding.

The girl's eyes then closed as she placed down the liquid in the beaker on the table and sighed.

"Woah, now what gotten you to such a mood?" Yushiro snort, only to be hit right at the head by Shinichiro, who then pointed his finger to Tamayo who was narrowing her eyes at the male.

Yushiro saw this and cleared his throat, straightening up his posture.

"Are you... okay?" Yushiro asked the female slayer who only nodded their head.

"It's just that, alot has been going on. Two of our strongest hashiras are now retired. A first division captain left the gang to join the enemy that we will be having a fight against at 31 October, which is now weeks away.." (Y/n) groaned and placed her head on the table. Tamayo smiled softky and went to the female and pattrd her head, resulting an over protective Yushiro to bust in and a Shinichiro holding the demon back from attacking the young slayer.

The two female in the room ignoted the two males as (Y/n) closed her eyes, feeling the warm sensation that Tamayo was giving, now she knows why Yushiro is always like this. Smiling softly at the kind gesture, it was almost like as if Kanae was still here. Without even knowing, the girl fell asleep on her desk.

"I'll put her up to bed," Shinichiro said, as Tamayo and Yushiro went to the guest rooms, where they will sleeping in. Shinichiro took a glance at the girl and smiled, lifting up her body to his back, as he he placed her down gently on the mattress.

"Sleep tight little flower," and with that Shinichiro walked out of the girl's room and went to the guest room to sleep.

Walking slowly to the bed, he layed there and placed both of his hands behind his back as he stared up at the ceiling of the room he was in.

To be honest, ever since he became a demon, he had some lost memories, but not that much. He still remembers his friends, the Black Dragon, his siblings along with Izana included. But the thing that he always wanted to know was that, how did almost died?

That question has always been spinning in his head for about a few years now. Not wanting to give himself a headache due to wanting remember that was seemed to be impossible ti remember, be closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Morning then came tumbling in, and the three demons were still in their room, windows covered.

(Y/n) flittered her purple eyes open to finally relaised that she was now on her bed.

'They must've had moved me to my bed..' The girl thought, sitting up from her bed. Going to tge bathroom to fresehn up for the day, and changed her clothes. She went out from her room to the kitchen as she began to cook for breakfast. Just before she could take a bite from her toast, the sound feom the ringing doorbell was heard and (Y/n) grumbled as the doorbell continued to ring. Once the female had enough she watz herself towards the door and swung it open just reveal Mikey and Draken at her front door.

"Why are you guys here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"It's a Saturday, Butterfly-chin!" Mikey chimed and the girl only nodded her head and stepped aside, signalling for the two to come in.

"What makes you two to come here?" asked the girl as she ate her toast.

"Just 'cause," Mikey said in a cheerful tone, and the girl looked over at Draken who just shrugged his shoulders and let out a sigh.

"We were wondering if you can help us study," Draken muttered. To be honest, the girl did heard of what he said, but being the Kocho (Y/n) she is, she decided to tease the boy more.

"Ehh~? What's that, Draken-kun? I can't hear you.. C'mon, speak up, don't be shy now~" Draken knew what she was doing and it was working.

"Help us study..." Draken looked at Mikey, who was busy eating a dorayaki that just magically appears in his mouth. Draken irked, annoyed with the girl's tease and just grabbed her hand and pulled her in abit close as he leaned down abit to make eye contact with the girl.

"Help me and Mikey to study damnit.." (Y/n) stared at the boy onfront of her and was lost in words. The taller boy noticed this, as he stared at the girl who stopped talking, and smiled in victory.

"Oya? Why did the tease stop? Cat got your tongue?" (Y/n) puffed as she covered her flaming face with her hand, looking away from the boy.

Meanwhile at the Butterfly Estate, Shinobu pulled out her sword, as it somehow shined at the tip of it.

"I'm somehow wanting to cut something.." said Shinobu, dark aura oozing out from her figure, causing for the poor butterfly girls to shake in their place.

"S-Shinobu-sama is scary," Naho wailed as she gripped Aoi skirt from behind.

The three girls looked up at Aoi who was also shaking, as Giyuu was walking pass the estate with Sanemi next to him. The two male shuddered at the feeling abd began to walk abit faster.

Back at the unit, Mikey was yawning as he told the girl that he wanted to sleep and went to one of the two guest rooms.

Once he opened the door, where the three demons were as they helping Tamayo with making the cure to turn demons back into humans. The blond's eyes then landed on Shinichiro as the demon's eyes widened.

"M-Manjiro..?"

"A-Aniki?" And with that, the poor boy who just wanted to sleep, passed out.

"Oi, Mikey-- You're sleeping in the floor when you already opened the door?! God, how can you be so--" Draken stopped in his mid sentence when he saw Shinichiro.

The demon awkwardly smiled and waved at the blond who then also passed out.

(Y/n) came into the view as her head popped out looking down at the two boys.

"I thought you guys need help with your studies..?"