Chapter 34

Grandpa Sano stared at Shinichiro. Many thoughts began to corrupt the poor old man's mind.

"Gramps... you okay..?" Emma waved her hand infront of her grandfather. How did it become like this, you ask? Well Mikey told Emma that Shinichiro was back to human and wanted to surprise their grandfather.

"I told you he'll stop working!" Izana whispered yelled at Mikey who suggested the idea of surprising the old man.

"I didn't know he would malfunction!" Then bonk was heard and they turned their eads around to see Shinichiro now holding his now bumped head.

"Ow, what was that for?!" Shinichuro whined. Grandpa Sano clicked his tongur and then hugged the boy.

"You brat.. Don't go on and scare me like that!" He said.

Meanwhile, Draken, Hakkai and Yuzuha were now helping (Y/n) and the girls moving materials here and there inside of the apartment unit (Y/n) was once in.

Sumi, Kiyo and Naho said that they preffered to stay in one room together and Kanao suggested that she and Aoi share a room.

"Just when I left, Toman is already disbanded?" Draken nodded his head as he began to explain.

"Ah, so Emma-chan actually did what I taught her!" (Y/n) clapped happily.

"What?"

"What?"

"You taught Emma to what?"

"I didn't say anything.."

"But you just--"

"Ah, did you hear that? I think Hakkai-kun is calling is for me-- Yes, Hakkai-kun?" Hakkai then went completely frozen.

It took Draken for a minute or two realuzed that the girl tricked him. Hakkai is shy around girls!

"You--" Draken began to chase the shorter girl as she ran away and then hid behind Yuzuha.

"Yuzuha-chan! An egg man want to be is chasing me!" (Y/n) teased, and Yuzuha was now holding herself down from laughing.

"Hah?! The fvck you just called me?"

"An egg~. Ta-Ma-Go kun~" Draken irked and began to chase the girl around. Then the door opened to reveal Baji with a something in his hand.

(Y/n) saw what was in his hand and skrieked. She then quickly leaped behind Draken and pointed at the cat.

"K-Keisuke-kun! P-Please don't b-b-bring that near me..!" Draken saw what was in Baji's hand and it was a grey colored cat. The two boys smirked and Draken turned around and leaned his back abit near to Baji's figure and Baji was placing the cat near the girl's face.

The girl screamed, and then she sneezed.

"A-Achoo!" Aoi and Kanao went out from their room after they heard the scream of the older girl. (Y/n) was now sneezing non-stop and was being carried bridal-stylr by Draken.

"O-Oi, I didn't know you were allergic to cats!"

"I *achoo* am... allergic... to.. *sniff* furry.. animals..." Yuzuha grabbed a tissue from the coffee table and passed it Draken who helped the girl with her runny nose.

"Blow,"

"I can do ot myself.." Draken just stared at her non the less didnt care what she said and just place the piece of tissue near her nose.

"Blow" he ordered. The girl groaned ans blew her nose.

"Sorry for bringing the cat in (Y/n)," Baji apologized, but the girl just reassured the boy that it was okay.