Epilogue [Mitsuya's Ending]

"A project?" (Y/n) raised a brow at the lilac haired male who nodded his head.

"It's for an upcoming school club project, and I really really really your assistance." Mitsuya begged, clasping both of his palm.

"But.. Why me?" Mitsuya looked at the girl and smiled.

"Remember the time where both you and I were models for a magazine shoot?"

"And my face was on building bilboard? Yea." Mitsuya laughed at (Y/n)'s words and looked back at her once again.

"No, but I'm serious. I really need your help," (Y/n) hummed and nodded her head.

"But in return, I get to keep the outfit." Mitsuya chuckled and nodded his head. Oh boy, she would get something even more than the clothing.

Oya?

The next day, (Y/n) stopped by at Mitsuya's house, where he sent her his location. Just when (Y/n) was about to rang the door bell, a woman walked out, who (Y/n) presumed it to be Mitsuya's, Luna's and Mana's mom.

"Oh, hello there. Are you Takashi's girlfriend?" Muss Mitsuya smiled softly at the younger teen infront of her. But just before (Y/n) could speak, Luna popped her head behind the opened door with Mana below her.

"Wah! Pretty Nee-san!" Luna cheered as she went to hug (Y/n) by her leg.

"Ah, I need to go. Takashi your girlfriend is here!"

"O-Okaa-san!"

As the mother left, she gave (Y/n) a snile before walking her way to ber car and drove off to work. The boy let out a sigh and apologized to the girl.

"I'm sorry if my mom said something bad.." (Y/n) just stared at Mitsuya and laughed.

"No no, it's okay. Really. Your mother is quite... somthing, but I can tell she's a good person" Mitsuya looked at the girl infront of him for a moment and smiled.

"Well then, I can't just let you standing there, come in." Mitsuya stepped aside along with Mana and Luna, so that the girl could enter the house.

"I'll start taking your measurements," Mitsuya waved (Y/n) over to the kitchen counter where a measuring tape and small notebook and oen were placed on the counter.

"Alright I'll measure your shoulders first, so relax abit for me please," He said near the girl's ear, which sent shivers down her spine on how low the male's voice was.

Hey, atleast it doesn't sound dry and loud like Inosuke's, right?🤷‍♀️

"I heard you got a scholarship in Ouran High. Congrats," Mitsuya spoke, starting up a conversation.

"Oh, that. Yes, it was kind of hassle to buy the uniform, but Uzui-san and his wife heard of it and brought me the dress. He said something about 'Show these rich fuckers whose the flamboyant boss'. Sometimes, I honestly thought if his head needs a beating.." Mitsuya chuckled and told the girl to spread her arms out, listening to what the girl is saying, while continuing to measure her for the outfit.

From the length of her shoulder to her wrist, from her elbow to her hand. From her left shoulder to her right and the height of from her shoulder to her knee and feet.

"Oh yeah! What is the theme if clothing that you're planning in to make?" Mitsuya froze at the girl's question. That's right. He has alot of ideas going in his mind, and he was not sure in which outfit would suit you the most.

Suddenly, the boy felt a tug on his pants and he looked down to see Mana looking at the two teens with a paper in her hand.

"Oh, what's this Mana?" Mitsuya asked, taking the paper from his sister's tiny hands.