Chapter 7

Takemichi was laying on his bed as he stared at the ceiling remembering what he had discussed with Naoto.

The boy was able to stop the fight between Mikey and Draken so he believe that he had done it and was able to save Hina.

And now the boy was getting excited for 3rd August, as he is going to the festival with Hina.

As the day finally, Takemichi was waiting with Draken. Both waiting for both of the two girls arrival.

"Eh, say where's Mikey-kun?" Takemichi asked the boy beside him.

"He got a last minute call, so he won't be joining with us today unfortunately," Draken answered and soon Emma and Hina both arrived in their yukata.

The event for the boy was big rollercoaster. First, it was raining and  was just about to have his ever first kiss with his girlfriend, but was soon interrupted by Kazushi who called him, saying that he heard that the group when Toman was seperated into two, Mikey's group were about to attack Draken.

Then, he spotted Kiyomasa with Moebius member. Heard that the male was about to kill Draken, but was soon then spotted spying, causing Takemichi to be beaten up and tied in duct tape. Soon he was found by Hina and they kissed under rain right after he tood him that he doesn't have to be anybody but just himself.

He then left again to sesrch for Draken, while Hina waited under the abonded shrine behind her.

Nut the girl then heard a cackle coming from the building behind and when he turned around, she spotted a female demon laughing at the frightened girl as it launched itself towards her.

"Ichi no kata: Minamo Giri!"
(First Form: Water Surface Slash!)

"Moshi Moshi, Hina-chan!" The girl heard a voice and turned around to see her neighbour and a boy with hanafuda earrings and burgundy hair.

"W-What was that?!" The girl asked, terrified as she watch the demon turning to ash.

"Man-eating demon," the boy answered, as he looked down and prayed at the demon which was no more seen but as ash.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked, then turning looking at the girl who only nodded her head. Tanjiro smiled at the girl and  looked at the Flower Hashira.

"I'll explain everything later, but now, I think we should have send you back home," Hina pulled the girl's haori, stopping her before she could order a nearby kakushi.

"Wait! T-Takemichi-kun and the others are around here! Please, I beg you (Y/n)-chan, help them!" Hina begged as her eyes began to tear up.

(Y/n) smiled at the girl and patted her, as she nodded her head.

"Don't worry, I'll save them." (Y/n) said, as she looked at Tanjiro.

Tanjiro took the signal, and sniffed the air. A few seconds later, the pin pointed out where the blond boy was and began to run, with (Y/n) following behind.

At the parking lot, Hanma was able to dodge Mikey's attack by using his arms. And just before they could attack, the rest of the Toman members came in just in time.

"Let's murder them all!" And soon the fight began.

Zenitsu flinched at the sound as he began to shiver. Him, Kyojuro and Inosuke were informed by Yukio, saying about a fight at a parking lot where it had involved with Takemichi and their other friends.

At the fight, the entire gang of Toman were fighting up against Moebius as Takemichi tried to find a certain blond haired braided boy or even Kiyomasa.