Chapter 28

Night time came in and Oayakat-sama was all wrapped up in bandages as the curse was now taking all over his body, and Amane was sitting next to his laying figure. Then, a man with slightly curly black hair and beat red eyes stepped into the Ubuyashiki Estate.

"Hey, so you're here.." Oyakata-sama slightly turned hisnhead to the open patio. Even though he can't see due to the bandages that were wrapped around his face, he could tell who it was just by their voice.

"Nice to meet you... Kibutisji.. Muzan" Muzan chuckled and smiled.

"Well, you sure you look horrible... Ubuyashiki."

"You finally... came... to my home... right infront... of me.. Kibutsiji Muzan.. The demon... My family... The demon hunters... have been chasing... for a thousand... years..." Oyakata-sama stated, having difficulty to talk by the curse that he was diagnosed with. Catching his breath and finding the energy to talk more he spoke to his wife.

"Amane.. what form... what shape... does this man... have?" He asked and Amane hesitately looked up at Muzan and described his feature.

"He looks like a man in his late twenties. But his eyes are plum red, and his pupils are vertical like a cat's." She stated.

"Oh.. okay... I thought... you'd come... for sure... But that's also why.. I'm sure... you're extremely mad at me.. at the Ubuyashiki Family... I... was the only one... who thought.... you'd come to kill me yourself..." Muzan frowned.

"I'm truly dissapointed Ubuyashiki. I've lived a thousand years without showing signs of aging. And the old family who's gotten in my way all this time is now reduced to this.." Muzan said.

"Repulsive. Utterly repulsive. You already smell like a goddamn corpse, Ubuyashiki.." Muzan snarled, as Oyakata-sama is now trying to sit up from his laying postion.

"I figured... as much... I... was told by my doctors.. half a year ago... that I was going to die in a few days... yet.. here I am.. still alive... and the doctors.. were at a lost of words..." his bandage that was covering his left eye then opened to reveal his blind eye staring at Muzan's red ones.

"And I... solely dedicated my soul to defeating you... Muzan," he said darkly, as Amane was now holding her husband in her arms, making sure that he doesn't falter.

"And your fleeting dreams will go to waste tonight. I will kill you right now," Muzan pointed his finger at the man and his wife infront of him.

Oyakat-sama then began to speak once more.

"You might not know this but... you and I are the same blood... you were born... a thousand years ago.. so maybe your blood is different then mine.." he stated. Muzan stared at the man infront of him with a stoic expression.

"I feel no emotion here. What are you even trying to say?" Muzan scoffed.

"A monster like you... came out from this family.." Oyakata-sama said darkly. "And that led my family... to be cursed.." he continued and begin to explain.

Muzan chuckled darkly at the man's words and scoffed.

"You're reduced to ramblings, did that sickness get inti your brain? That is no consequences to me," He then smirked. "After all, the heavens are not punishing me. Despite the hundred, thousands of humans I killed, I've been let off the hook. And I have never seen the God of Buddha over these thousands of years." He said.

Oyakata-sama then coughed as Amane patted her husband's nack to ease the coughing abit. "So... that's what you think.. but.. I have my own ideas about that..."

"Muzan," the ill man called out for the demon lord, who only hum is response.

"What is your dream?" He asked, and the demon then went quiet. What kind of question is that? Is he buffling out words?

"It's been a thousand of years... What kind... Of dreams do have exactly?" He asked. Muzan remains quiet and looks around the area. He then noticed two of Oyakata-sama's and Amane's two daughters playing a ball, passing it one another as they sang happily.

"How about I make a guess," Muzan turned his head back at the ill man and his wife.

"I understand your heart and soul. You dream of eternity.. You dream of being indestructible.."

And now, every single member were now runnuig towards the called out estate as the crow called out for an emergency summon, shouting out that there is an attack at the Ubuyashiki Estate.

But just befirr any of them could reach to the building, it exploded. Everyone stopped on their tracks and watched in horror. Sweat dripping down on their face as they all stared in horror. Takemichi and the others noticed the explosion and ran out to see what was happening. There they could see a large smoke and fire in the air.

"This is... This is what she meant by war.." Takemichi stared in horror and took few steps back. Mikey and the others' eyes widened at the sight infront of them and began to shake. Never had they feel this so much fear. But... what could they do..? None of them were even a part of the organization. They could be easily get killed once a demon start to attack them.

Back at the estate, Muzan was now fuming in rage. How could he be so blind and not notice the explosion that the man planted? How could he nog notice how the estate was not even guarded.

Then all of a sudden spikes appear and stabbed the demon in different directions. Then he felt something went through his body and he look dowm to see Tamayo with her hand into the man's stomach.

"Tomayo?! Why are you here.." he stared at the traitor with anger.

"These blood demon spikes belong to a man who was turned into a demon in Asakusa!" Tamayo shouted, she then looked up and smirked.

"You just absorbed my fist, Muzan. Do you have any idea what's inside it?! It's drug to turn a demons back into humans! So? Is it working?!" She looked up at the man infront of her, who is now staring down at her with hatred and annoyance. He then placed his hand at Tomayo's head and began to absorb her. (A/n: aight why does that sound so wrong tf?)

"YOU AND I, ARE DYING RIGHT HERE!" She shouted.

"HIMEJIMA-SAN, DO IT PLEASE!!" She called out for the Stone Pillar.

"Namu Dabutsu!" As he swing his spiked flail towards Muzan's head. Decapicitating it in the process. But quickly, after his head was smashed or slahsed, he regenrated. Sanemi and Kazutora then came in, both the pillar and his tsugoku stare in anger and frustration for the demon lord infront if them.

"YOU BIITCH! WHAT THE FVCK DID YOU DO TO OYAKTA-SAMA!!!" Sanemi shouted as he and Kazutora pulled out their swords, ready to attack Muzan. Even though Kazutora was only tsugoku and not rank of a pillar, he has the strength and courage that made him become a student under the Wind Hashira.

Then in the shadows, Gyomei could sense Obanai and Mitsuri coming in to attack.

"IT'S MUZAN! KIBUTSIJI MUZAN!! THIS GUY WON'T DIE EVEN IF YOU CUT OFF HIS HEAD!!" Every slayers' eyes widened in shock at the information.

'!!! THAT'S HIM?!'

'That's...'

'The guy?!'

'So that's...!'

'KIBUTSIJI?!'

And soon Giyuu, Shinobu, (Y/n), Baji, Muichiro and Tanjiro came in to help.

"MUZAN!!"

Quickly, each slayers let out their forms and leaped towards the man to attack. But then, all of a sudden they heard a biwa being strummed.

The area changed and they were all inside of the Infinity Fortress.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU ALL CAN CORNER ME?! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL NOW!!" Muzan cackled. "YOU PATHETIC DEMON HUNTERS, I'LL KILL YOU ALL TONIGHT!"

Tanjiro gritted his teeth and shouted. "YOU'RE GOING TO HELL, MUZAN! YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY, I WILL DEFEAT YOU FOR SURE!!" Muzan then turned his head and glared at Tanjiro.

"Come and get me if you can, Kamado Tanjiro!" And with that everyone fell inside in different opened doors.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she trued to grab Shinobu's hand.

"SHINOBU!"

"(Y/N), DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! OUR MAIN GOAL IS TO KILL KIBUTSIJI!!"