Chapter 21

"So you want to leave Toman for good, Baji?" Mikey asked looking down at his childhood friend who is bowing down on one knee. Right after the anouncement of Valhalla being under Toman, Baji had decided to retire his life as a deliquent.

"Yes, Chifuyu and I had discussed for who would be taking my place as the First Division Captain." Baji stated now looking up at the blond infront of him, and stood up.

"The new First Division Captain raise your head!" Baji shouted. "Hanagaki Takemichi, I nominate you as the new First Division Captain!" Everyone looked over at the particular new blind member that was under Mistuya's division with their eyes widened.

Takemichi looked up at Baji who just smiled at the boy with Chifuyu beside him. (Y/n) walked over to the shock boy and patted his back.

"Takemichi-san, you're now a division captain! Congrats!" The girl cheered, giving him her usual close eye smile.

"Takemitchy, I had decided to give out my responsibility to you," Baji said staring at the boy, grinning.

Mikey nodded his head, understanding for what Baji meant and called out for the bleach blond.

"TAKEMICHI HANAGAKI!" Mikey shouted towards the shock boy. "Raise your head, and give us your response," Mikey continued as everyone stared at the boy, waiting his reply.

Tears started to crawl out from the corner of his eyes and raised his head.

"I'LL DO MY BEST!" He shouted, placing both of his hands behind his back.

"Hey now, what're you cryin' about?" Draken joked.

"Ah jeez.. Gotta redo the embroidery now," Mitsuya joined.

Mikey and Baji smiled at the boy and chuckled.

"You raised your head too high, dummy.."

(Y/n) then felt a tap in her shoulder. She turned around to see Baji now beside her.

"Can we talk for a moment?"

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Hakkai swung his arm around Takemichi's shoulder, bringing the shorter boy abit closer to him.

"We're bros from now on Takemitchy! Come over to my place!" Hakkai said cheerfully. Takemichi seems to be so confuse but he agreed to the invitation that Hakkai offered.

"If you two are 'bros' now, then I get to be an older sister to both of you." Said a feminine voice.

Takemichi looked forward to see Hakkai's sister, Yuzuha Shiba, Hina and (Y/n) walking infront of the two boys.

"Huh?! You're brother and sister?!" Takemichi was surprised by the information.

"Really? You don't look alike!" Hina smiled and (Y/n) just nodded her head.

"Buy me some juice. Since you're my little bro now,"

"You look like you'd won't be good in any fight. Why are you even a captain in Toman?" She then pointed her thumb towards her brother.

"Hakkai's obviously got the capacity to outrank you.. But he's got no interest in that," she stated.

"You're right! Shiba-kun does look strong," Hina chimed.

"HINA?!" Takemichi looked over at his girlfriend, feeling offended that his girlfriend agreed to the fact that he was no good in fighting.

"Hmm, I have to agree on Hina-chan on that! Sorry Hanagaki-kun," (Y/n) said looking at the boy with an apologetic look.