Chapter 29

As each slayers were now seperated, they all have to find Muzan, and kill the demons that are in their way in the process. Now, (Y/n) is running aside with Muichiro and Gyomei.

"It's an incredible number, isn't it?" (Y/n) spoke and the two males nodded their heads.

"It appears they've been imbued with strength roughly equal to a lower ranked kizuki. Their trying to wear us down," Gyomei stated, taking the lead.

"What about Master Ubuyashiki?" Muichiro asked the older male. Gyomei remained quiet for a moment and answered.

"He died one step ahead of us. It was a dignifined end, I didn't know that he would let a demon find him. Did he offer himself as bait?"

"... Yes, that's right." Both Muichiro's and (Y/n)'s eyes widened at the said information. They wanted to cry, yes they do. But they know that their master wouldn't want to see them crying and wailing about his death now. They are all literally putting their lives in the line.

"He knew he didn't have long to live.."

"... After a demon attack took me down I was lingering on border between life and death.. he stayed by me the whole time." Memories of Muichiro after the attack of the demon that took his twin's life came rushing in. A memory when he woke up, the first thing he was greeted was the gentle and soft smile of Oyakata-sama.

"He did the same for the other corps members who nearly died..." (Y/n)'s eyes narrowed at the memory when she would check up on the patients with her sister, they would see Oyakata-sama sitting next to them.

"... Like a father.." (Y/n) muttered and Muichiro nodded his head.

"... Yes.. I know..." Muichiro gritted his teeth and tears were niw threatning to escape from his blue eyes.

"Muzan even stole our father, not just my big brother. Muzan!! I'll make sure he suffers before I send him to hell!" the young boy shouted. (Y/n) felt bad for Muichiro. He lost his mother due to an illness, and his father died when he was picking out herbs for gis mother's medicine. He lost his older twin brother due to a demon attack which causes him to lose his memories in the process.

Gyomei too was in rage as irk marks started to grow on his face.

"Don't worry. Everyone feels the same," and the three pillars continued on their run.

꧁                                                            ꧂                                 
          ☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎      
Menwhile with Sanemi and Kazutora, the Wind Hashira was sitting down as Kazutora was wielding out his sword ready to attack. A demon the lunged towards Sanemi and the male quickly sliced it. But without noticing that another demon appeared behind him, but Kazutora beated him to it.

Sanemi clicked his tongue and stood up as he stood besides Kazutora.

"These demons kept coming one after another huh, Tora?" Kazutira smirked at his master's words.

"Yea, but their no match against us. Their just weak blocks that needed to be knocked down!" Sanmei cackled at his tsugoku's words, then averted his eyes back at the demons that are surrounding them.

"YOU FILTH BRING IT ON!"

"I'LL KILL YOU ALL!"

꧁☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎꧂

Baji is now running alongside with Inosuke as the two friends were cutting demons with their forms.

"HEADLONG RUSH..!"