Chapter 8

Takemichi ran with (Y/n) on his back, as Hina gasped at what had happened to the girl. Emma, being shock and confuse of who the girl was and what happened to her.

"Oi, Takemichi, what happened to the chic, there?!" Emma asked, as she ran with Hina beside once they had dialed for an ambulance, Draken following beside them.

"(Y/n)-san took the for Draken-kun from getting stabbed!" Said the boy, as they all ran to the sideroad where the ambulance should be coming.

As soon as they reached there, they found the ambulance and Takemichi hopped in with the other medics. At the hospital, Takemichi, Tanjiro, Draken, Zenitsu, Emma, Mitsuya, Peh, Akkun, Takuya, Kazushi, Makoto, Hina and Kyojuro were waiting at the waiting as the surgery went on. Just then Mikey walks.

'How did this happened?! (Y/n)-san wasn't supposed to be involed in this kind of situation...' Tanjiro noticed on Takemichi's scent as the blond boy was worried. The burgundy haired boy patted his back and reassured that (Y/n) will safe. In any way, he knew that a Hashira is never easily beaten.

Then the door swung open to reveal Shinobu, Kanao, Kuina, Kanata and Oyakata-sama. Shinobu had a worried reaction plastered at her face as she looks over at the other slayers and went to them, Kanao following behind.

"Rengoku-san, how did this happened?" Asked the female, as she looked up at the taller male who only looked worried, and was staring at the floor.

"... She saved Draken-kun from being stabbed by Kiyomasa!" Takemichi blurted and everyone looked at him.

"I see.." said Oyakata-sama as he walked over to Shinobu and patted her head.

"Kocho-san, I beleive your sister will be able to surpass from the surgery. Instead of being worried and think about negative thoughts, let us have hope for our dear slayer," Tha man said, his voice was smooth and soft. Everyine somehow was now calm under the man's gesture as they waites for the doctors to come out.

Soon the light sign that geld where the surgery was going, turned off and one of the doctors came out.

"The surgery went well. We were able to stop her life from fading," said the doctor, as he announced that the girl survived.

Everyone cheered as Shinobu walked away from the scene, excusing Oyakata-sama who smiled, and both Mikey and Takemichi followed the other twin. The two boys were relief that their friend was safe.

They followed Shinobu behind, until they reached to an empty hallway part of the hospital. The two hide at a wall, and watch as the femal slide down the wall by her back and opened her butterfly pin letting her hair to fall down her shoulder. Tears spilling at the corner of her eyes, hugging her knees to her chest as she let out quiet sobs.

"(Y/n)... I'm so glad you're able to survive.. Don't scare me like that... I don't want to to lose you too," muttered the girl, loud enough for the two boys to hear. Feeling bad for the female, they walked away giving the girl time for herself to be alone.

They went back where the others were as Oyakata-sama excused them for a moment to talk with them. Si the group decided to talk at the cafe in the hospital.

There was silence between them and the man with his two daughters. Takemichi silnetly freaking out in his sit as he looked over to the twins that were standing beside their father, Mikey however was keeping his smile in place.

"I beleive you boys had geard about the demons that had now lurk around the areas, correct?" The two blonds slowly nodded their head as Mikey's smiling face became stoic.

"Demons had been lurking around the area for about 900 years, and it is our duty in the Demon Slayer Organization to kill them. But there are some demons that fight along beside us. Taking Young Tanjiro's sister, Nezuko, for an example. It was said by both Tanjiro and his trainer that his sister had never once tasted blood or killed a human for over the past two years and usually sleeps to gain energy," stated Kuina who was standing at Kagaya's right side. Takemichi's widened at the information that was told.

"(Y/n) Kocho, the Flower Hashira and her twin, Shinobu Kocho, the Insect Hashira, both had gittem their title as a Hashira when they were only 14." Said Kanata, standing at the right side beside of her father.

"I have a question," Mikey raised his hand as he awaited for Kagaya's approval in which the man nodded his head.

"What are Maerachi Bloods?
(Y/n)-chin had stated about Maerachi Blood, but what is it?" Oyakata-sama hummed and closed his eyes for a second amd began to explain.

"Maerachi Blood, are rare types of blood. It doesn't count if its A, B, O or whatsoever. One of slayers in our oragnization held that kind of blood type. You can simply say that the Maerachi Blood is like a drug towards the demon which boosts them more energy," quote the man, infront of them.

Silence took over the area and Oyakata-sama smiled gently an stood up from his seat as he excsued himself with his two daughters holding him by the arm as they guided him to the door and left.

"These demons... so their actuslly the main reason, huh?" Mumbled Mikey, not loud enough for the boy beside to heard him. He then stood catching Takemichi off guard.

"Let's go and visit (Y/n) chin tomorrow, okay, Takemichi?" Mikey said to the boy who none the less just nodded his head to the boy infront of him and left.

Takemichi watched Mikey left, and once he did, Takemichi slouched at the chair he sitying and let out groan.

"Today is somehow an eventful day.. I wonder if (Y/n)-san is there in the future, doing fine." He then looked up at the ceiling of the hospital.

"I wonder if there are any more demons in those next 12 years..." And with that the boy took his leave and went back home.