Epilogue [Wakasa's Ending]

A/n: In this ending both (Y/n) and Wakasa are adults, but I decided to lower down his age abit so in this he's 27 and (Y/n) is 25.

Wakasa held (Y/n)'s hand in his as they both were walking down the park, while (Y/n)'s otger hand was caressing her baby bump.

Imaushi (Y/n). A known surgeon is married to a man name Imaushi Wakasa, who is a CEO if big company in Japan.

Wakasa never felt so happy in his entire life. The moment where his eyes laid on the girl in the supermarket, the time where he asked her out on a date, ans the time where he confessed his love towards the girl. Now, here he is, interwining his fingers with his wife's, as the ring on his and woman's finger was shown. Bringing the interwined hands near his lips as he kissed at the back of the female's hand.

"It's been awhile since we've done this.." (Y/n) smiled at the beautiful view of the park.

"I'm sorry I haven't made so much time for us, love." Wakasa apologized as he gave his wife a side hug, who hugged him back.

"No no, it's okay. Both of us have been busy,"

"But you've been in the house ever since you found you were pregnant." Wakasa pointed out.

"Don't sass me, Mr.Imaushi" (Y/n) playfully glared at her husband. The two made their way to a bench, as Wakasa told his lover that he will be back, walking towards a crepes stall.

As (Y/n) sat on the bench, waiting for her husband. The female then felt a presence beside and you knew it wasn't Wakasa. She turned her head around to see a beautiful young girl with smooth black long hair. She was shaking sitting near her, as she turned her head slowly to look at (Y/n), when she notice that (Y/n) is already facing her.

"H-H-H-H-H... O-O-O-O-Ong...?" She sturttered asking as she her finger shakily points at your baby bump.

As soon as (Y/n) gotten the message she smiled and giggled, rubbing her tummy.

"Ahh, well I'm almost in 9 months. The doctor told me it was a girl, but I haven't thought of a name yet.."

The girl meekly nodded her head, her hands still shaking. (Y/n) however took notice of the girl's behaviour and patted the girl's shoulder.

Komi, the girl, turned her head around to face the woman once more, with her eyes widen.

"You must have some communication disorder, that's okay. You're abit similar to my sister. She has difficulty of making her own decision when me and my two sisters met her. My oldest gave her a coin, heads means 'talk', and tails means 'don't talk'." Komi carefully listens to the woman beside her as he shaking figure reduced.

"I might weird of talking about my past, huh?" The teenage gurl quickly shook her head, signalling the older female to continue.

"But I can tell that you can make your own decision, and the onlh problem is, is that you have trouble in communicating." (Y/n) hummed then spotted a stick, she stood carefully and grabbed it, walking carefully back to the bench, where Komi instantly helps her on sitting down.

The two conversed with one another, by writing down words and sentences on the sandy ground. But that all joy of a peace conversation stopped when (Y/n) let out a groan, alerting Komi in the process amd her friends who were silently conversing with the preganant woman.

And that's when (Y/n) realized. Her water broke. The baby. She's givibg birth!

Quickly one of Komi's friends, Tadano quickly ran towards the two female, the other two following behind him, and (Y/n) was now having a hard time to call out to her husband.