Epilogue [Baji's Ending]

"Ne ne, (Y/n)-san you should come and visit the host club!" (Y/n) raised a brow towards the twins that were standing infront of her table.

"What for?"

"Oh c'mon, a little visit wouldn't hurt right~?"

(Y/n) looked up back at them and sighed. The twins' eyes sparkled when they thought that the girl finally give in to their offer.

"No. Plus I have--"

"Kocho-san, a person came in to see you!" Haruhi calls out to her classmate, pointing at the opened door to reveal Baji leaning there.

"Yo," (Y/n) speed walked towards thr black haired male, thanking Haruhi ij the process. The two then walked beaide one another, leaving the classroom.

"Baji-san, what did I tell you of waiting for me outside of the school instead?"

"I was getting bored.." Baji puffed his cheeks, looking away. The girl besode him laughed and patted his arm.

"So where do you want to take me?"

"You know peyoung yakisoba?" (Y/n) stared at Baji and slowly shook her head. Meanwhile, Baji just stared surprised at the girl's response.

"Have you been living under a rock?"

"No, but have you been living carelessly when you kicked those wisteria flowers back then, causing the demon to attack Chifuyu?" Baji's shoulders went stiff.

"H-How did you--"

"I just do.." (Y/n) smiled.

Baji pouted his lips, and then sling his arm around the girl's shoulder.

"I noticed you're wearing some heel boots--"

Baji was then kicked at his left leg.

"Are you trying simplify that I'm short?"

"N-No! O-Of course not!" Baji stuttered and stood back up from his limping position.

"But sure. I'll have some yakisoba with you.." And with that Baji grinned, showing his fangs in the process.

After minutes of walking, they finally reached to the store and brought the pack. They then walked to Baji's apartment, where (Y/n) met up with the mother.

"Ah, Kocho-san! It's so great to see you again!" Keisuke's mother greeted as she hugged the girl.

"It's good to see you too, Baji-san" (Y/n) greeted, hugging back the woman.

"Anyways, Keisuke, I'll be off to work now. Take care of our guest alright?" She ruffles her son's hair and bid the two goodbye as she took her leave.

Baji then walked towards to the kitchen cabinet and pulled out a box packet.

"Sadly there's only one left. We could split it up," Baji lied. He just wanted to share the yakisoba with the girl, withour her knowing that he had brought multiple packets of noodles for both him and his mom.

"I don't see why not," the female agreed and Baji then showed how the yakisoba is made.

After a few minutes or so, it was now ready to be served. Baji then grabbed 2 pairs of chopsticks and handed a pair to the girl as they both then began to eat the noodle.

"It's kinda good," the girl complimented the food, and Baji smiled at her amused face. After eating finishing the yakisoba, Baji threw away the box.

"So... how is the school treating you?" He asked, as they both sat down on the couch in the living room

"It's fine and all. Kinda found out that one of my classmate, Haruhi-- y'know the one who called out for me for you," And Baji nodded his head.