Chapter 4

Takemichi walked back to his house as he waved his friends goodbye. The female was right that the sun was setting and it was getting dark.

When the boy arrived to his house, he noticed at the side of around his neighbourhood as surrounded by wisteria flowers.

"You don't need to be worried of going home later. Kakushis are doing job by planting wisteria around Shibuya."

"Can we atleast know your name?"

"... Kocho (Y/n), the Flower Hashira,"

"Hashira?"

𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

The next day, Takemichi was in the train with Hina as he helped her went shopping after school.

"Thanks for shopping with me," Hina said, thanking her boyfriend.

"Yea, don't mention it." Takemichi replied, the girlfriend gave him a warm smile that the boy could feel butterflies in his stomach.

There was a short silence between the two, that was until Hina decided to break in.

"How did your finals go?" She asked.

"Oh? The finals were super nostalgic!" The blond exclaimed, smiling. Meanwhile Hina on the other hand, was confused.

"Eh? 'Nostalgic'? But we just had them earlier.." She stated towards the boy who began to panic a little.

"OH! T-That's true!" Takemichi stuttered.

'Crap, I said that out loud!'

"You studied well, didn't you? Because you have a dream right?" Takemichi looked at the girl beside him, but then the train soon came in a halt, and Hina stood up.

"Alright! I've decided," Hina said then looked down at her boyfriend who was sitting down.

"I'll help you study!" She said. The two then walked together side by side. The male looked around the familiar area and then looked up to see a crow flying inside an open window.

'That must be Kocho-san's crow..' The male thought as he followed beside his girlfriend.

Soon the two walked in and went straight towards Hina's room to start studying. Takemichi however was looking around the girl's room, as Hina sat across the table with Takemichi, smiling.

"What's the matter?" Hina asked, as she stared at her boyfriend who kept looking around the room.

"Nothing-- It's the first time I've been in a girl's room!" Stated the boy. Hina blushed and began to pinch his cheek, stretching it.

"You don't have to look around that much! You have no tact!" Said Hina, continuing to her boyfriend's cheek.

Takemichi let out a muffled 'Shorry'. Then a knocking sound was heard and the door opened to reveal Hina's mom, carrying a tray of two cups of water.

"Sorry. I didn't have anything to eat on such short notice. Even though this is the first time brought in a boy!" Stated her mother, smiling at the two.

Takemichi turned around as he reassured the woman, who was Hina's mother that it was okay and there was nothing to worry about.

"Mama, that's enough already.. get out.." the girl said bashfulky yowards her mother.

"Okay okay.. Is he your boyfriend?" The mother asked her daughter, only to cause Hina to blush and panic even more out of embarresement.

The couple then began to study and do their homeworks along.