Chapter 41

"Yea, no. The first thing they would do is roast you" Baji said, pointing his chopsticks at the Kawata twins and Chifuyu. Kazutora was sitting next to the black-haired boy and nodded his head, agreeing to what Baji said.

"The most savage one would be Kuina. Seriously," He stabbed a sausage with his chopsticks and ate it.

"When I made it to my first training, she called me a fucking banana man!" Kazutora cried.

"She doesn't curse though,"

"Yea, I'm just adding it up,"

"But I don't see the point where she was lying though," Smiley laughed at Kazutora who was now being held back by Baji.

"Kazutora, calm down!"

"Lemme go! Lemme at 'em!!" Kazutora roared.

"Man, did being that Wind Hashira's student made you this mad?" Smiley fired back.

Back at the zoo, Kanata is being sat on Draken's shoulder, as he, Kanata, and (Y/n) went to see the lions and lioness.

Mikey then sneaked his way beaide Draken and began to poke a flavored dorayaki to his friend's face. Draken was now trying to ignore Mikey's antics, but the more Mikey kept poking the food to hia face the more annoyed he gets, that he tried to bite the bread.

Mikey, however, wouldn't even let that happen and took dorayaki away just in time befote Draken could even take a bite. Smirking at his now friend's pissed off face, he ate the food and Draken pinched the boy's cheek. Hard.

(Y/n) was laughing at this as she looked around the area and spotted a butterfly garden. Sparkles were seen in her eyes as she skipped towards to the area.

Looking around the beautiful place, as (Y/n) fantasize the flowers and butterflies. A memory of her and her family with her two sisters then came into the picture.

FLASHBACK:-

Kanae, Shinobu and (Y/n) held each other's hands as they ran around the field that was near their house. Their parents smiling at the sight of their two daughters having fun, smiling cheerfully.

"Ne, ne, (Y/n)-nee, look at this beautiful butterfly!" Shinibu calles out for her twin, who walked her way towards her. Crouching down next to her twin as they both were staring at the butterfly that was sitting on a flower.

"Wahh! It's so pretty!" (Y/n) smiled, as Shinibu then began to explain about the butterfly that they were looking at. Not noticing that their older sister was sneaking behind them, placing her hand made flower crowns on their heads.

"Ah-- Kanae-nee san, you scared us!" (Y/n) and Shinobu pouted, puffing their cheeks. Kanae fangirled at her two sisters' cuteness as she squished both of their face at one another.

"Wahh! You two are so cute!!" Kanae exclaimed.

END OF FLASHBACK:-

(Y/n) smiled at the memory and looked back at the butterfly. She then felt a tug on the hem of her coat. Looking behind, she didn't saw anyone.

"Down here, miss.." cooed out a voice. (Y/n) then snapped her head down to see a girl with green styled in cute short pigtails. Smiling softly at the child, she crouched down abit and faced the girl.

"Yes?"

"Can... can I take a picture with you?" Asked the girl. (Y/n)'s eyes widened at her questions.

'Where are her parents? Guardians even?'

"Okaa-san, can you take a picture for us?" Asked the short girl, as she went to a woman with long dark green hair.