Chapter 99

Magma, as its name implies, is a liquid and crystallized mineral formed by melting.

    Represents an extremely high degree of heat.

    If the thing Max wants is buried too deep, they can't get it out of the magma at all.

    In other words, Max can naturally know that the things inside are more important than the energy stone veins, which means that this thing is not buried very deep, and it is in a location that they can't easily get but can explore.

    Diyw didn't think too much, anyway, he was coming soon, just look at it directly and don't need to think about it.

    A group of people headed in that direction, and no one stopped him during the period.

    Maybe it was Max who knew that even if they were blocking now, they couldn't stop them, so they went smoothly along the way.

    After about half an hour, they finally reached the opening of the magma.

    First I felt the heat, and then there was a sad scream.

    The little ginseng shrank his neck in fright, then immediately poked his neck out to watch the excitement, but before he saw it, he was dragged back abruptly by Dyur. He pointed and said: "Be good, or let Marlowe Take you back first." The

    little ginseng instantly behaved and gave a big smile.

    Diyur was instantly conquered, and the hands he hugged and smashed became softer.

    Turning a corner, they could see what happened to the magma. The previous scream was that one person entered the magma, but instead of taking things up, they took their own lives.

    "Master Max, what on earth is there that you are willing to take a few lives to change?" Dewal said, the name in the words has changed, which is enough to show his attitude.

    Max's shoulders collapsed, his hind legs took a step to show his attitude, and he smiled bitterly: "Since you are here, the marshal, the things in it belong to you."

    This was his last chance, but unfortunately he didn't grasp it.

    Max knew that he had no ability to resist the Marshal. All he could do now was to take a step back and leave as soon as possible.

    Deyur grinned at him, then looked at him and said: "Marlowe, Master Max is tired, send him home to rest."

    "Deyw!"

    "Don't worry, when the business here is over, I will pay. I have to ask you about the black hole. I think you know that there should be a lot of things." Dyur's eyes are cold, even if he keeps holding a fat baby in his arms, the whole person's temperament is It makes people feel cold.

    Marlowe took the people—or rather, took the group out.

    The people who stayed in the whole cave were people from the empire.

    The first thing that moves is the small silver ball, which floats above the magma for scanning.

    Then he said: "Marshal, there are energy fluctuations in it, because it is too deep to find out what it is."

    "What energy?"

    "Unknown energy fluctuation."

    Unknown energy? This is interesting.

    Diyur dare to say that the little silver ball is the one that stores the most knowledge in the entire interstellar. Even the energy that is unknown to it is definitely only discovered, and it is definitely very useful.