Chapter 96

When the dirty fat baby saw them, he didn't run away in a panic, but rushed towards them.

    "Puff, puff,"

    shouted, extremely loud in the cave.

    Tong Xiao took a look, daring to feel that this fat baby is actually his little ginseng!

    Diyw recognized it too. He took a step forward and held the little guy in his arms, and reached out and wiped the little guy's dirty face, but after a long time, he still didn't wipe it clean.

    "Puff, puff, it hurts." The little man yelled, even if he could speak now, he still kept puffing, twisting his face to prevent his father from touching, and he was about to peel off his skin.

    Tong Xiao took a closer look, and suddenly became worried again.

    The small ginseng was originally ugly and cute, so he was already worried enough, thinking that if the small ginseng was transformed, it would look better if not sure, but now it seems that all this is a luxury.

    He sighed and said: "Don't wipe it, your son is too dark, not muddy."

    "..." Deyw raised the little ginseng in front of him, looked at his little face for a while, really didn't know What to say.

    Even if he and Tong Xiao are not particularly white and tender, how can the children born to them become black charcoal dolls?

    Little Ginseng twisted his genuine waist, and shouted, "Handsome, handsome."

    Little Ginseng was so satisfied with his appearance, he was so handsome that he was even more handsome than his father.

    He teased the little leaf on the top of his head and began to'poof' again.

    Obviously, I am very satisfied with my appearance.

    Tong Xiao took the little ginseng over, and looked over his whole body carefully, until after a long while, he finally took a sigh of relief.

    Good risk, good risk is to become a little black charcoal, and his facial features are quite cute.

    I am afraid that it is dark and ugly, and there is no way to remedy it.

    Tong Xiao leaned in front of the tall man, and he said, "I will prepare more whitening things when I go back. The little ginseng has to be eaten for him if he doesn't like it. This is for his

    own benefit ." Deyur agreed. I nodded, and this point in my heart became the key point.

    After the little ginseng showed his handsome appearance, he leaned his head in his father's arms. It was so exhausted that he had to rest.

    Diyw hooked his chin and asked: "You are so promising to make such a big noise."

    Needless to say, the mountain will be dried up by this tossing little guy.

    The little ginseng even fell asleep when his father was complimenting him and pulled a big smile. After a while, he got up with little snoring, and the little guy slept very peacefully.

    "I'm tired." Diyw felt very distressed, and took the fat baby over. A little guy instantly turned into a little fat, and the weight was quite a lot.

    Tong Xiao was still smacking his tongue, the little ginseng was really edible, and he ate an entire mountain range as soon as he ate it.

    Afterwards, he pursed his mouth again: "You are not honest with you. I asked him to absorb energy before he didn't absorb it. Now it's okay. Once absorbed, he will directly absorb the entire mountain range."