Chapter 11

More than just eating, it was the game Guangnao that Tong Xiao later bought at a big price.

    A few were given away for free as a bonus.

    It was Ye Ye's bargaining that allowed Tong Xiao to take down an auxiliary robot that was about to be eliminated.

    And this robot basically spent all the stars.

    Ye Ye said: "At first glance, you know that it was smuggled from a small planet. Although this robot is old or about to age, it may save you a lot of detours here, and it also has housekeeping functions. A beast can be taken care of and taken care of by it." The

    auxiliary robot is not big, and Tong Xiao is half the height, almost the same height as Ye Ye.

    The metal on the surface is not shiny, even with many small scratches, but Tong Xiao likes it very much.

    Maybe it's not good for the interstellar people outside, but this is his first robot, and I feel a little excited just thinking about it.

    A few small ones were also curious, and as soon as they got their hands, they left the boss's arms and headed towards the robot.

    Touching and touching, couldn't help but look at it.

    It's just that the robot hasn't turned on yet, and now there is no response.

    After spending all the stars, the group of them went to rent a house.

    When he came to the rented house, Ye Ye didn't continue to follow him. He had made up his mind now to make good friends with this pure human being. After saying that he would visit again later, he left.

    Going back to the renting house and putting the robot in the house, it feels that the space is smaller.

    Tong Xiao couldn't wait to charge up the robot, and then sat in line with the younger brothers, waiting for the robot to turn on.     Xiao Chuan

    landed on his hips, and Chu Chuan asked, "Does it speak on its own?"

Tong Xiao nodded. He has been to the mall several times, and the people he received are robots. It is very strange. Obviously, he can't feel any vitality. , But it just feels like a person can talk, but the tone is a bit blunt, without any emotions.

    At that time, his hands were itchy, and he wanted to take it apart to see what was the principle.

    He said: "Ye Yan said it can tell us a lot of things we don't know, so that we won't be deceived."

    Up to now, Tong Xiao still can't forget about being accused.

    He thought that when the robot turned on, he would have to ask for some advice. He didn't want to know the astronomy and geography like Grandpa Shan did, but he couldn't be blindfolded and be deceived. It was really shameful. Up.

    Just at this time.

    The black bleak eyes of the little robot in front of him suddenly lit up, and then he raised his two pliers-like hands. After a while, it sounded a blunt tone: "Assistant robot ZV587 is for you. "

    ZV587, really mighty and domineering.

    This name simply echoes Tong Xiao's aesthetics too much.

    The little robot rolled his eyes and looked at the few around him.

    It then said: "It is found that the owner does not have information about imperial citizens. It is the origin of the black household, and the system data is not connected to the Internet. It selects the'black household counterattack' plan to let the master enjoy a carefree life