Chapter 78

Tong Xiao, who was believed to have jumped into the sea to feed the strange beasts, came to the mountain with a small ginseng as soon as he flashed around.

    As soon as I reached the mountain, the small ginseng was already a little impatient.

    Two little feet in flower shoes and shoes stepped on the ground, and the little ginseng held his head high: "Puff." It's

    no different from other places, it's not as soft as the mud.

    Tong Xiao knocked on the head of the little ginseng, "Why is that the same, the little mud is made by Grandpa Shan, it is naturally different from other lands." The

    little ginseng pouted, looking left and right, taking it from his pocket first. I took out a baby bottle, and when I held it in my mouth, my feet exerted strength, running around the mountain, climbing and writing books from time to time, occasionally playing in the depressions, or just hanging around with branches, in short, I was not idle.

    Tong Xiao did not follow Sa Huan.

    He felt that everything in front of him was familiar and unfamiliar, and he felt a sense of closeness to hometown.

    There was a'bang'.

    When Tong Xiao looked back, he saw the tall Thor.

    Saul hand, will be brought before Xiao Tong, Dewar teeth and said inside: "You can not put me to bring?"

    Even if it is not aware of this large and one small accident, it can be heard Zhou Zhou When yelling, it was inevitable that I was still a little flustered, but in the end, this guy was good, as if nothing had happened.

    Tong Xiao really didn't take it

    seriously . He grinned and said: "I knew you would follow." "..." Deyur was discouraged, and the short man had a clear sense of his temper.

    Tong Xiao reached out and touched Sol's finger, still smiling and responding: "Look out and take a look at my house, I'll take you to play."

    How angry Ren was before, Deyur was not only angry when he heard this. Still a little moved.

    Without saying a word, he came out of Thor and looked at the mountain with Tong Xiao in his arms.

    In fact, I really want to say that this mountain and other places are nothing unusual.

    It's just that it's the place where Tong Xiao has lived for hundreds of years. There are more or less signs of their existence in every part of the mountain. This alone makes Deyur interested.

    But also, how could he not be interested in the signs of life of his own daughter-in-law, small ginseng.

    What's more, now, with the addition of him and the small ginseng, a family of three, just think about it and feel happy.

    Jiao Ci and Zhou Zhou arrived a step slower.

    Zhou Zhou was okay. Matz was fed dog food all the way until he vomited. He really didn't want to watch any more, so he turned around and went to his own cave.

    Zhou Zhou watched the three enjoying themselves while not entering the stranger. He scratched his head, and simply went out alone, watching the scenery while recording the video, and he was able to play at ease.

    And while playing, Mats quickly took care of the matter.

    When aliens came, the humans on Earth were sure that there were aliens.