Chapter 98

With a smile on his face, Deyur was really angry.

    Regardless of whether Max really has something, he just wants to stop him and not let him go down this building.

    Diyw had already settled his attention, he had to make a thorough investigation, and he would no longer consider his previous friendship.

    "Just go back?" Tong Xiao looked in front of him. He was not stupid and knew that there must be something good in front of him. It would be a pity to give up like this, but after thinking about it, he still thinks that tall parents are more important.

    Said : "Forget it, let's go back." Diyw touched his head and whispered: "Sooner or later, it will come."

    The way he came was slow, but the way back was not easy.

    Dewer can actually guess something. Max may know some insider information, but it is definitely not something important. However, it has been impossible to find out in ten years. Now that he can know something and count it, I may not be able to use this direction. I can continue to look for it.

    About twenty minutes later, they met with Marx.

    The little ginseng stayed in Deyur's arms for a long time, still sulking at first, but at this time he was asleep, with small mouths, although it was darker, the small appearance was also very cute.

    "It's coming."

    Seeing the person, Max didn't look happy at all. If it weren't for the fact that he couldn't call him, he really didn't want to call him for this reason.

    No one is an idiot, no one can detect the strangeness inside.

    Now he can only call someone over first, and then send another person to the magma side, hoping to hold him back.

    "Uncle, since it's here, let's open the skylight and say if there is anything." Dyur didn't want to linger any more, obviously he had lost his patience.

    Max gave a wry smile, and took out what he had been hiding in his arms. He said, "The reason why the old marshal and his wife went toward the black hole is because they had received an audio before."

    "Audio?"

    Max nodded, "Where is the black hole? No one knows the whole interstellar. If it weren't for special reasons, how could they know that the place has gone or not, but they still went."

    Regarding this, Di Yule is still unclear.

    At the beginning, because Zuo Lan leaned over Angus, the fighting between the two and the Zerg attack, there was no power to be distracted. At that time, he really didn't know why his father and mother went straight toward the black hole.

    Thinking about it now, it is indeed a bit weird.

    Duyue said: "Can you send the audio to me?"

    Max was a little unwilling. This audio was not discovered recently, but seven or eight years ago, the reason why it was so firmly hidden was because he didn't want to. Give it away.

    But now even if I just don't want to, I have to give in.

    Max was silent for a while, but Dewur did not urge.

    In the whole room, only the snoring sound of small ginseng was the loudest.

    The snoring of a child is different from that of an adult. It is small and soft, but it sounds pleasant after a long time.