Chapter 12

The Yana people’s eyes are small though.

    Especially with their tall bodies, the bean-sized eyeballs seem to be negligible.

    However, Yana people have an innate ability, that is, they can see into people's hearts through these eyes.

    Boze finished speaking.

    He was actually puzzled.

    Because he didn't see anything in Tong Xiao's eyes.

    In his time, this appeared only a few times. If the Yana can't see through, there are only two possibilities. One is their natural enemy, the Angman star. They are born without eyes, but they can perceive. Anything outside.

    This kind of people are the enemies of the Yana people and also their weaknesses. Compared with other stars, the Angmen star people can be regarded as very weak, while the Yana people are on the contrary. Their strength is exploding. Other interstellar people. Don't dare to mess with ideas.

    However, the Yana people have to be afraid of the Aung gang star people.

    There is another kind of interstellar people whose mental power is above them, and they also can't read the depths of their hearts.

    But the pure humans standing in front of him are not of any kind, which makes Boze very curious.

    Tong Xiao didn't wait for this person to answer, he first said: "Mr. Boze, although I don't know what you have seen me, can I get the accessories first? I have to start working."

    Boze rubbed twice. Pointing, he said: "Tong Xiao, do you want to make a lot of money?"

    Tong Xiao nodded without hesitation, he has a lot of money, the first thing is to solve the problem of the black house, and then to buy mecha!

    Boze grinned, and he said: "I have one thing here that can make a lot of money, do you want to go?"

    Also he didn't hesitate, except that Tong Xiao shook his head this time.

    The three months of experience made him suffer a lot.

    But it also let Tong Xiao understand one thing, how much money he can make, that is, working at Boss Bertie now, his wages are still slowly rising.

    He has no other ability to make money and does not want to do bad things, so he can make a lot of money by thinking about it, and it is impossible to realize it immediately.

    Therefore, he asked again: "Can I start work?"

    Boze did not refuse this time. He bent over and put some loose parts into the basket and handed it over.

    After watching the pure humans leave, he turned on the light brain.

    The expression was not as friendly as before, but with a cruel smile.

    When a character was displayed on the other end of the light brain, he said: "My kind brother will be back tomorrow. If he wants to do it, he will be tonight."

    "Are you sure he is the person we are looking for?"

    Boze With his scarlet tongue dancing, he said: "Is it right? I'll know when you see it. Speaking of which, I'm really reluctant to sell this pure human. If it's not for the high price, I really want to put it by my side and have fun. "

    Put away your mind, do it tonight, don't miss a few of his beasts, even the smallest money is money."

    ...