Chapter 81

If you want to correct the aesthetics of the small ginseng, you will definitely not be able to do it for a while.

    I can only blunt the topic away, and don't ridicule on the'Beauty Men's Rankings'.

    It's just that after breaking the topic, Tong Xiao still thought in her heart to see if she could get some beauty pills and the like. He didn't want the little ginseng to grow up and become a beautiful man, but at least it couldn't be like now. It's so ugly.

    While these few are chatting.

    The soft bug in the hands of the little ginseng finally moved.

    It moved its tail, raised its head, and opened its eyes gloomily.

    The little ginseng finally focused his attention on the soft bug. He tilted his head and looked at it: "Puffpuffpuff?"

    Why do you think the soft bugs have changed a little bit from before?

    Tong Xiao stepped forward. He touched Dilong's head and found that this little guy's eyes were a little bigger, and there were small bumps on the top of his head, which was very different from what Xiao Yinqiu introduced before.

    "It's grown up?" Tong Xiao was curious, the form of monsters would change from time to time, as if he himself had several different forms. "Sure enough

    , he will look better when he grows up ." "Puff?" Xiao Ginseng took the lead in answering the conversation. Wouldn't he be better looking when he grows up?

    Now Tong Xiao nodded with certainty. He felt that the small ginseng couldn't be ugly anymore. How could it look a little better.

    Tauci provokes the soft bugs, "Oh, the chance is good, and he is about to open up

    his mind." After saying that he is also interested in the small ginseng, but just a bite of ginseng meat can make the soft bugs open up.

    Of course, Kao Ci also knows that it is definitely not the effect of small ginseng, and that the soft bug is just a step away, just the step that it took when encountering small ginseng.

    He touched the small tutu on the top of the soft insect's head, and said, "This love is enough for you to pay for it for a lifetime."

    These words, Diyur and Little Ginseng, were inexplicable, but they were half-knowledgeable to Tong Xiao. He said: "Little Ginseng is kind to him. It should be paid back, but if you keep him on the mountain, I don’t know how much.

    Only after a thousand years will I be able to afford it ." There is no aura on the mountain now. If you want to really become a monster, you have to wait thousands of years, but this soft bug really doesn't know if it can survive that time.

    Therefore, Tong Xiao is a little worried.

    Jiao Ci didn't care much, he said indifferently: "It's not easy for you to repay your kindness, stay by the side of Little Ginseng, there is always a chance."

    Tong Xiao's eyes widened, and he thought it was really feasible.

    Apart from other things, bringing the soft bugs to the small ginseng also added a little playmate.

    "Then bring it!"

    Tong Xiao made a happy decision, completely ignoring the ideas of the two parties.

    However, bringing a soft bug on the road is nothing to them.

    The matter of coming to earth has been settled. It is feasible for them to leave or continue to live, but Tong Xiao obviously hasn't had enough. He still wants to find more delicious things on earth.

    Of course, the most important reason is that the orders placed at the toffee factory have not yet been completed.

    Although there will be worms if you eat too much, you might be fine if you eat less.

    So, even though he said that he would not buy toffee, Tong Xiao never thought about canceling the order for toffee.

    He took out his pocket a candy, soft insects on the mouth, he said:. "Eat their reward, since you have to follow me, oh, so you grow up on good gratitude"

    small ginseng toot With his mouth open, Dad gave the bugs toffee, but didn't feed him.

    The soft bug didn't know if he liked it very much, but he opened his mouth wide, and swallowed the toffee in one bite, the boss with a long and bulging belly.

    The little ginseng's mouth became even higher. He slammed the soft bug upside down, and said angrily, "Puffpuffpuffpuffpuff." I

    don't even know how to share this soft bug. After taking it away, he still had to teach him more. Thinking like this, he put the soft bug into the apron of the broken flower, planning to train it well in the future.

    The soft bug was unwilling to be stuffed into the clothes, twisting and trying to crawl out.

    But at this moment, there was a sudden'boom', and the soft bug that was trying hard to get out was slightly startled, and then hurriedly got into the apron of the broken flower, obviously scared.

    Hilly Heights frowned, gazing far away, "the mountain collapsed."

    Tong Xiao also looked at the sound, the nose provocative, very puzzled: "Mao Shushu, have you ever smelled a funny smell?"

    Mao Heights How could it not smell.

    It looked like aura but not like aura, but he didn't know that there was a big guy on this big mountain.

    The figure turned away, and the figure flew away immediately.

    Tong Xiao was also impatient, but when he left, he stretched out his hand to grab Dyur, and then led him to leave with Uncle Mao. As for the little ginseng...

    he stayed in place, holding the soft bug in his arms. Just playing.

    The place where the sound was heard was Beitou. When Mats first arrived, he saw Zhou Zhou lying on the ground in a panic. When he saw the people coming, he quickly got up in a hurry and hugged Mats’s thighs with both hands and cried. "A strange beast, what a big strange beast!"

    Mao Ci endured for a long time, and finally he still didn't push away the crying tears and nose. There was no strange beast in front of him, but there was a huge black hole. .

    Tong Xiao almost exploded when he arrived. This is his home! Someone dared to mess around in his house, so angry that he rolled up his sleeves and wanted to fight!

    It's just that there is no trace of the person who picked up the matter, and Tong Xiao couldn't find the original owner even if he wanted to beat someone.

    Deyur took out an object from his pocket and threw it directly into the air. The ball was divided into five, and they were directly separated and scanned around to locate all living creatures.

    He lifted his chin, and said to the crying Zhou Zhou: "What happened?"

    Zhou Zhou cried and hiccups, unable to speak for a long time.

    Tong Xiao waited anxiously, he raised his fist and said viciously: "If you cry again, I will make you cry all day."

    As a result, the cold words made Zhou Zhou cry even more sad, thinking that he would come to this mountain. , Almost fell into the belly of a strange beast, no one came to comfort him now, and threatened him. His life was really miserable.

    The sharp cries made Yaoci's ears hurt.

    He grabbed a handful of Star Coins from his pocket and landed directly in front of Zhou Zhou, "It's all yours to say." The

    crying voice stopped abruptly, and Zhou Zhou choked up while holding the Star Coins in his arms: "A big strange beast popped up suddenly and almost ate me! It was so close that I couldn't go home to see my old mother, oooo!"