Chapter 103

Over the years, the playmate has changed from an earthworm to a valuable dragon.

    Everyone is surprised.

    Tong Xiao stared at it for a while, and then said, "It's not like a dragon at all."

    While talking, he also took out the dragon's atlas. He looked left and right, and there was no similarity at all. "It's a child. The time doesn't match."

    Jiaoci said: "Here is not necessarily the same as the name of the outside species. Here he is a dragon, but it is an earthworm outside."

    Tong Xiao pursed his lips, and there was only one left in his mind. idea.

    Earthworms are worth a lot of money here, and he feels that he has found a good way to make money.

    Bring the earthworms outside to make a lot of money.

    Jiao Ci directly stretched out his hand and knocked on his head, "Thinking about it, it's a problem to get out."

    Tong Xiao grinned, really.

    Now that I’m here, I don’t know how to make money. I’ll talk about it later.

    Yuan Ang asked: "Do you recognize Shan Fa?"

    Ama shook his head: "I haven't heard of it."

    "The low-key demon like Lao Shan must have found a place to stay. He is like that snake, just like a snake. There was a big movement." Jiao Ci hasn't forgotten until now. He went to the Federation to pick up She Li. He was followed by worms in the sky behind his butt. Although he was not afraid, he felt crippled when he looked at it.

    She Li was proud, "That’s the way it’s good, not high-profile, how can you find me, like we now only know that Laoshan is here, but you have to check where it is slowly, let me say that he is not high-profile, we Just be high-profile and let Lao Shan take the initiative to find it."

    Don't say it, this is really a way.

    If you want to find Lao Shan and the Marshal's parents as soon as possible, this method is feasible.

    A few big monsters discussed for a while, and calculated again in their hearts, but they didn't give the answer right away, but asked Ama to take them to the city for a stroll, and then make plans after learning about the world.

    Ama was honest along the way.

    At the beginning, there were some small calculations, but after seeing these inexplicable people directly and easily beheaded two forest beasts, all the small calculations were gone. He can live to this day because of the current affairs.

    These people don't seem to be cruel, it's better to serve them well, maybe he can still eat out.

    After all, they had just arrived in this world, and the first person they saw was him.

    With this idea, Ama took the initiative to say without asking for questions, "The people here are all from the place where you just fell. It's just that some people come early and some come late... "

    As far as he knows, the earliest is at least several thousand years.

    After so many years, this place has already become a world.

    There are similarities and differences with the outside.

    "You can't use your mental power. Once it's exhausted, you can't fix it anymore. The machine is also unusable. Several extremely smart people came to study the machine hundreds of years ago, but I haven't heard any news yet. . "Ah Da said, somewhat disagree, he quietly muttered:." have the spare cash, not as good as our rescue, "