Chapter 82

A huge alien beast.

    If there is such a big alien beast, it is absolutely impossible to fly into the sky. After all, the mountain is so big, and they will definitely be able to see the alien beast if it really flies into the sky.

    A few cast their gazes into the void.

    Deyur throws the ball and is exploring the hole.

    The hole in the ground is not big, and it won't take long to explore.

    There are countless tiny creatures in it, but there is no huge alien beast that Zhou Zhou said.

    "Did it change its form?" Tong Xiao squatted in front of the cave, poking his head and watching.

    In fact, he still had some thoughts in his mind, he wondered if he would meet a familiar demon.

    Jiao Ci put his hand on Tong Xiao's head, and he said, "Don't think of anything messy. We have never touched this breath before, and it is absolutely impossible to be a familiar person."

    But he was also curious about this strange beast. Heart.

    Although he hasn't been here for thousands of years, it doesn't mean that he likes to see others occupy the magpie's nest. If this is the case, don't blame him for his violent temper.

    The two were talking, but Dyur frowned and was wary.

    He always felt a little unusual. There was no abnormal information when he swiped the ball on the screen to explore, but Deyur always felt that he had overlooked something.

    Tong Xiao approached him, and he took a look first, and found it a little boring.

    Then after looking around, he asked, "

    Where is the little ginseng?" At this time, Deyw stopped paying attention to what was wrong, and he turned around abruptly. Only then did he remember that he had just thrown the child on the spot.

    Jiao Ci twitched the corners of his mouth. He couldn't help but understand how these two became fathers. Whether the little ginseng can grow up safely or not he thinks it is a problem, "I don't want to go back and find it again!"

    Tong Xiao shivered. Once again, he pulled Deyur and ran away.

    ...

    And the dropped ginseng is changing into new clothes.

    "Puff puff." While he put the bright purple flower belly pocket on his body, he taught the soft bug.

    Look at the soft worms, they stained his floral clothes.

    The little ginseng with his bellyband wandered around for a while. After feeling satisfied, he pulled a leaf, picked up the soft bug, and wiped it vigorously to wipe the mud off its body.

    After wiping it, I still felt that it was not clean enough, so I put a few mouthfuls of ginseng saliva on it, and then wiped it with a floral cloth. I was finally satisfied.

    The soft bug was ravaged first, and it almost fainted.

    Then it was moisturized by ginseng saliva, and it was alive and well, and I even wanted to try it again.

    It just didn't know what it was smelling, it rolled up, as if terrified, it shrank into a ball.

    After the little ginseng realized it, he snorted his nose, and he smelled a peculiar smell behind him.