Chapter 43

Angus is actually not very fat.

    Just compared to the little one, it’s really fast.

    Sitting on Dandan’s exclusive swing, it was inevitable that it seemed a bit crowded, even Angus felt that swinging on the swing was not very comfortable.

    But!

    Even if it's uncomfortable, that's for him.

    It was not that others came to tell him that he was too fat!

    Angus is very satisfied with his current figure, but he can't hear any bad comments.

    Especially when he heard the familiar laughter, he suddenly became a little angry and stretched out his hand towards Tong Xiao.

    And Tong Xiao is already rolling up his sleeves.

    The younger brother beats him if he doesn't obey, and the same goes for the younger brother! Especially the kind of small bullying, you have to beat up honestly, and continue to commit the crime in the future.

    Angus is very capable, but he really didn't take Tong Xiao seriously. When his fist was swung over, he turned his head and hid.

    As a result, he avoided the fist, did not avoid the branches emerging from the fingers, and directly left a few marks on his cheeks.

    The sting on his cheek made Angus' eyes look dangerous.

    He slowly got up, but suddenly stopped at the next moment.

    Tong Xiao's principle is to give a date to a slap.

    After teaching my younger brother, I have to calm down no matter what.

    It’s just that the taller brother didn’t like it very much, so he took the initiative to reach out and handed the green jujube in his hand to the younger brother Sombra. He said: "This is what Grandpa Shan planted, and I don’t have much storage. Save something to eat.” As he

    spoke, he reached out and took the brother's hand, and put the green date into a cloud of shadows.

    Angus was startled first, then furious, "Don't touch him!"

    Why did he have been with him for ten years and couldn’t touch him. Every time he wanted to touch him, he would always penetrate the shadows, but Tong Xiao was able to actually touch him. He was so angry!

    With a flick of the palm, a sharp wind moved towards Tong Xiao.

    Shaoai was to block the shadow, shadow and then I was not sound, can Angus knew he was now approaching the edge of anger, could not help that aggrieved muttered:. "I did not who held your hand"

    Shaoai Shadow of's always held Li Qingzao in his hands. This was the first time he touched a real object in ten years, and it felt quite strange.

    Maybe it's been too long since he touched something. He pinched the green date with his fingers and kept fiddling with it.

    Angus didn't care about the injuries on his face either, because he found that the fingers holding the green dates were a bit more obvious than usual, unlike the usual indifferent ones, which seemed to disappear anytime and anywhere.

    This gave him a hope.

    Perhaps, in the near future, he will be able to touch or hug this person whom he has missed for ten years.

    Angus turned his head, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth again, "You help him shape, and I will benefit you."

    Tong Xiao understands exactly what the shape is.