Chapter 71

Zuo Lan has lived for so many years, and he has encountered many catastrophes, large and small, even when he was about to die, he never felt so creepy.

    Especially when he was stared at by this human, he always felt a chill coming out of his back. Now he finally understands why the fat is so afraid of this person. It is obvious that one finger can clean it, but the problem is that the fingers can’t be straight at this time. what.

    "Forget it, when I didn't ask." Zuo Lan shook his head quickly, turned and left.

    Zuo Lan wanted to forget it, Honghua didn't want to.

    He is now very interested in the red fruit in Zuo Lan's hand, and said: "This fruit is so powerful? Would you let me study it, maybe you can pay you back two in a few days?"

    Zuo Lan With a'tsk', he said: "Do you consider me a fool?"

    After speaking, he left without turning his head.

    It made Honghua a little scratching his head, and he was very interested in the fruit.

    Zuo Lan, a group of demons, have a strange origin and extremely rare species.

    Whether it is by himself or by taking out something at will, it will subvert his knowledge. As a laboratory person, he is not curious about these things and does not want to take them for good research and research.

    The reason why he didn't do it was because he couldn't bear it even if he was curious, but his heart was still there.

    In the entire interstellar, it is not that people without laboratories sneak and abduct what they want into their hands for their own sake, or even use their rights to conduct experiments with living bodies.

    He knows many things like this.

    Even, he, who is in charge of the entire Empire Laboratory, really wants something, as long as he opens this mouth, someone will send it up, even if it is illegal or prohibited.

    However, Honghua can say that his laboratory is definitely the cleanest one in that interstellar.

    He will not force or persecute.

    Even if there is a need to use in vivo experiments, he will only start when he is most sure of it, and even more so with the consent of the parties involved.

    The right hand fell on the arm of the left hand and rubbed it lightly. No one knew that there was a hideous patch under the clothes.

    Honghua kept his original heart because of the feeling of being forced to be a guinea pig. He understood too well, and it was also a past he didn't want to remember.

    After standing still for a long time, Honghua didn't realize Zuo Lan was gone and returned.

    Zuo Lan gave a light cough, and he asked: "Can you really change the number of red fruits from one?"

    Honghua raised his eyes and shrugged his shoulders: "Who knows."

    Zuo Lan's face was stagnant. , I want to try but dare not try.

    Tong Xiao uses one less red fruit on his head. It is naturally rare. The reason why he would go to Tong Xiao to ask for it is that he really wants to have a baby with Angus. Another point is that he always feels that now No, we won't be able to tell if we wait for a while.

    His instincts have always been accurate, so it's better to plan early.

    Now listening to Honghua saying this, he really wants to give it a try.