Chapter 74

The earth is a planet with the highest ecological environment.

    When the earth was discovered at the beginning, the interstellar people were amazed.

    It’s just a pity that no matter how good the ecological environment was, the human scourge was almost gone, and now it can only be guaranteed to be able to live normally. As for other energy sources, it is not absent but very few. At least it cannot be tapped in a short period of time. , You can't even dig without permission.

    Not profitable, not all people are willing to go to the earth.

    After all, if you want to enjoy the scenery on vacation, the earth can be considered a good planet, but it is definitely not the best choice.

    Mats chooses to return to Earth, but there is something to do.

    And a few of Tong Xiao are also curious about his hometown.

    When they were on the earth, they stayed in the mountains all year round. As for other places, they have never been there. They are also looking forward to it out of curiosity. Of course they are willing to go back.

    It's just that they are willing, and it does not mean that several elders agree.

    Especially Mats, he doesn't want to go back to do business and drag some guys who can't be free.

    Then don't think of peace on his trip.

    "I just want to go!" Tong Xiao slapped the table on the table, baring his tiger teeth venomously, like a wild ginseng with fried hair.

    Yao Ci didn't even give him a look.

    Dyew was a little surprised, and the short man bluffed, which was really funny.

    "Cuckoo!" Dandan is jumping around, and he wants to go. There are so many feathers hidden in his nest, so he has to bring them all back.

    Fatty didn't want to go, but when he heard Dandan say that, he also wanted to go back. The chubby body half-tilted said: "Then I want to go, I have to dig some bamboo back to eat. "

    Different from the boss's bluff, he said in a low voice, "I want to go."

    In this way, all four made up their minds to return to Earth.

    Jiao Ci's annoying thoughts turned into his original form and hid, he said: "Then I won't go, let Zuo Lan go."

    "I won't go, I have to give birth to babies." Zuo Lan refused without thinking about it. , Raising those stinky boys, it's better to stay here and have a baby with Angus.

    "A baby? Who did you give birth to?!" The expression on Angus's face did not change, but he raised his brows slightly. As a result, Zuo Lan was so scared that he covered his mouth. I dug a pit myself.

    Mats laughed more happily, "I'm not with you yet, I plan to have a litter of treasure hunters." Give

    birth to a litter of treasure hunters?

    These words made the faces of all the people in the room weird.

    Those who know and those who don't, all set their sights on Angus.

    Zuo Lan had a dark face, but Angus smiled happily. The more he smiled, the more he felt panicked.

    Tong Xiao touched his arms, shaking with cold.