Chapter 68

Vernon Turner squeezed the little black meat wing, and it felt really good. The more he touched it, the better he felt. The strength of his hands became stronger. "It's so late, your brother won't come, or else Come home with me?" He narrowed his

neck, and his round eyes were filled with tears. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."

Vernon finger hooked his chin and said: "How old are you little guy." So worried, a man can't cry." After being

poor for a while, he said: "I want to go home."

"That's not possible." Vernon refused, and he said, "We've discussed it in advance, and you will get one one a day. Ye Mingzhu, if you can't take out Ye Mingzhu, then I have to bet you with me."

Possibly, the first Ye Mingzhu was given by the boss, and he couldn't figure out whether it was one for one day or one for the entire semester. It's just that someone happened to bully him the next day. He watched Vernon like Ye Mingzhu so much, so he also gave one.

It turned out to be good, the next third day, fourth day... Until now, Vernon asked him every time after school.

To this day, the Ye Mingzhu in the pocket has been given away, and as a result, he was taken into custody.

He dig dig inside flower pants, took out a youngsters face with great heartache, "I use this for her?"

Began youngsters are consumable, with a little one, even if small youngsters, may give He hurts very much when he goes out.

Vernon pinched the Lingzhu with two fingers, and looked left and right.

Although he didn't know what was special, he had a good instinct and knew it was a good thing.

He said: "That's not true. If there is no Ye Mingzhu, you can go with me." The

little guy has a lot of good things. Earn a bead and go back. It is better to take this little black ball back. The little black ball is his good thing. Naturally it was him too.

Vernon really thinks this is a good idea.

"The little guy comes back with me, I have a lot of delicious food." Vernon abducted.

"Eat?" Poorly touched his belly, feeling a little moved.

"Go, let you eat and sleep well." Vernon continued, his voice very soft and slow, full of temptation.

When Tong Xiao returned to the academy again, he suddenly received the poor and the poor and went to play with his classmates.

"..." The few who saw the information were suddenly a little surprised.

A few of them have never made friends in the academy. I didn't expect that the first to make friends was the most worried poor. I couldn't believe it and felt happy for him at the same time.

"Then we can't bother him. It's rare to have a good friend."

"Yes, poor, this is the friendship that we slept with."

"Cocococo." Good looking forward to it. He also wants to make a good friend who has slept with him, preferably with wings.

Several people sighed, but they all looked forward to it.

And Duyur and Mats are also looking forward to them. They really haven't tried to be called to be trained as their elders.

When a few people were about to leave for school the next day, Zuo Lan heard the news and followed him to join in the fun. He put the egg in his arm and said with a smile: "Boy, I will be your parent and be trained for you."