Chapter 107

Tong Xiao was almost shocked.

    Staring dumbfounded at the tearful little ginseng.

    Suddenly I realized that my dad, I really want to be a little bit unkind.

    He hurriedly picked up the little ginseng, and quietly calmed down: "Uncle Ape Man is too powerful, your father can't beat it, why don't you try it when you grow up, and take the toffee back if you can?" The

    little ginseng tears and snots. Qi Liu nodded heavily. He raised his small fist and said, "I will fight!"

    Tong Xiaole is already, and it is good to have a child. The son of someone who can't be beaten by himself can help him fight it back. Growing up, otherwise Uncle Ape-man will eat all the toffee, and you won’t come back if you win.”

    The little ginseng who was still wringing nose started to cry again, “Daddy, I’m not growing fast.”

    Tong Xiao used his forehead. against his forehead, cajole continued: "can you outsmart ah, get it working ape uncle, you can play Hu Li uncle's attention, coax happy he did not afraid to eat candy?"

    small ginseng curl one's lip, think about the fierce The fierce grandfather ape-man thinks about Grandpa Huli who loves to play with him, it seems to work.

    After the connection, the little ginseng no longer

    burst into tears, but still complained: "Daddy, you are broken, you won't keep it for me." Tong Xiao almost cried when he heard it.

    He wanted to stay, but he couldn't bear Uncle Ape Man was too cruel, so he shook him upside down and almost died of ginseng.

    In order to let the small ginseng lose its milk sugar instead of its father.

    He can only make a choice, to please offer toffee.

    Tong Xiao said to him earnestly: "Er, you absolutely don't know what your father did for you behind his back." It

    was a great sacrifice.

    Little Ginseng looked at him suspiciously, but was stuck with a straw in his mouth.

    Tong Xiao calmed down: "Mangshu juice is not bad too, daddy has a lot more, enough for you to drink." The

    little ginseng grunted again before he drank the bottle happily.

    These actions of the two fathers and sons fell in Aya’s eyes. Perhaps it was because his sister was about the same age as the small ginseng. He looked at it and liked it very much. After walking up to say hello, he said: "What the baby eats Not many, my sister also loves picky eaters. She loves this fruit the most. Look at the little ginseng if you like it." The

    fruit is green and round, and you have an appetite when you look at it.

    Before Tong Xiao stretched out his hand, the little ginseng just stretched out his paw.

    He grabbed the fruit in his palm and played with it before swallowing it.

    "! Ai Aiai" A Da dumbfounded at first, then anxious: "Quick spit it out, and there are nuclear."

    Fruit juice eat inside, leather seams like a smoke, he really did not think would actually small ginseng Swallow it so directly.

    Tong Xiao put his hand on the little ginseng's mouth: "Spit it out." The

    little ginseng closed his mouth and shook his head, his eyes lit up. It was even more delicious than toffee!

    Tong Xiaobai glanced at the little guy: "You swallow the nucleus, and trees will grow in your belly in the future."