Chapter 39

The little ginseng is pitiful.

    Tong Xiao didn't care about studying either, pulling a few younger brothers, and always discussing how to make him grow strong.

    Several of them formed a group, all staring at the twigs emerging from the middle.

    The small one, slightly curled with leaves, motionless.

    Seeing a few uncles who are elders and a relative dad is distressed.

    "Cuckoo." Dan Dan stretched out his paws and touched the small ginseng with the softest pad. The movements were very light and gentle. It was a rare and gentle moment for Dan Dan. He slightly tilted his head and wondered: why not the small ginseng Care about him?

    Fatty moved forward slightly and looked at the small ginseng closely.

    I don't know if I am embarrassed by being so stared. The little ginseng jittered twice, and got into Tong Xiao's fingers with a'shoo', and then he didn't want to come out.

    "What should I do, I'm so sad." Tong Xiao looked worried. Little Ginseng was a treasure, and he couldn't be wronged, but even if he didn't want to be wronged, he didn't know what to do if there was no other way.

    Fatty stretched out his short hand to touch his chin.

    As a result, I ate a lot and gained weight during this period of time, and I almost couldn’t touch my short hands. I didn’t notice a few of them, and quickly changed his posture. Then he said: "Honghua’s asshole is a bit of a jerk, but he’s so good. There are a lot of things, let's go to his laboratory and try to see if the small ginseng can absorb something."

    As a result, his words made the rest of them look sideways.

    "Big asshole?" Tong Xiao was puzzled, and he felt that there was something interesting that he didn't notice.

    Fatty snorted twice, feeling angry just thinking about it.

    Isn't it just a big asshole? He hacked his bamboo and made so many excuses. If he hadn't been smart, he would have been dragged onto the operating table by this black-hearted pure human for research.

    Maybe in the past few months, a batch of clones "Fatty" appeared in front of him and called his father.

    Just thinking about it, he got a numb scalp, and he said very seriously: "Honghua has a white face and a black heart. He still doesn't dare to mess around with the Marshal King. Just be careful not to be overshadowed by his words."

    After that, he said. I took a emphatically at Qiongqiong, "It's you, others can eat, don't take the initiative to cut off the wings and send them up with your own hands."

    Qiongqiong was wronged and nodded with tears in his eyes.

    But in his heart he still felt that eating was more important than wings.

    "Cuckoo." Dandan bounced around, changing a trick to say that being poor is a fool.

    As a result, he was knocked on the head right after he had just jumped twice, and he grinned with pain.

    Now that they have negotiated, a few walked towards the laboratory.

    After Honghua knew the intentions of a few people, he didn't shirk anything, and directly let his subordinates take care of it.

    "Actually, I'm quite curious. Would you like to try the artificially bred children? Maybe you can find out something." Honghua said with expectation, looking at the few in front of him, they all looked like one. The plate is fragrant and delicious.