Chapter 37

Tong Xiao's words seemed to resonate.

    Dandan shook his long tail, and screamed "couch" in his mouth, just to echo the boss's words. The Rat King loves to find trash, but he doesn't like it, so he throws it all at them, not allowing them to throw it away.

    The crushed poor Qiaoqian nodded his head and hummed pitifully, "The Rat King bullied me, and my beard is full of what he picked up."

    Qiaoqiong is a few of them, and I don’t expect it to be the last. The demon who opened the bag soon.

    Even if the Rat King said that he would give them these things, in his eyes, it was not as good as a pheasant.

    At the very least, pheasants can still fill their stomachs.

    Thinking of this, Poor licked his chin, and he felt hungry again.

    With a sound of'pop', the dragon tendon was pulled out from the beard bag. Tong Xiao threw the dragon tendon to the ground, then shook his arm, and said to the egg: "I found the rope for you, look at it. Where is it good?"

    "Cuckoo." Dandan jumped excitedly, swinging on the swing will make him feel like flying.

    So he likes it best.

    As for the place, of course, find a place with a larger space, and it is best to swing higher and farther.

    Tong Xiao listened, thinking about the place they had just passed by, and said: "Then the square just now, I will set up a stand for you, and you can play with the rope." Dandan was bounced

    and happy. .

    It's suffering from the poverty under him.

    Poor was in tears while thinking that fortunately, he was not the boss, otherwise he would be ravaged every day, and he would have to take care of him from time to time. Even the toys had to be bought as the boss.

    It feels terrible just to think about it.

    It's not like now, when Dandan bullies him, the boss will help himself.

    Sure enough, Tong Xiao bent down and picked up the egg, and then threw it aside without any pity, his face was very serious, "If you bully the poor, he will change into another form in the future, and he won't let you play if you don't know. His wings are gone, so you can't play with it." He

    turned his body in the air, and when he heard the egg that landed safely, he thought about another form drawn by the Tin Whisper Orc I saw before. , Has a pair of big wings.

    With a little expectation, he hurriedly walked to the poor and the poor, rubbing the poor with his body, as if to please him.

    It's still rare to see Dandan's flattery.

    As the boss, Tong Xiao is very pleased to be able to see the scene of the brothers getting along in harmony.

    He carried the dragon's tendons and was about to go out to build a swing.

    As a result, he had just walked two steps, a light on his shoulders, and the dragon's tendons being carried were resisted by the people next to him.

    Diyw carried the valuable dragon muscle in one hand, and kept holding the hand of the short man. He said, "Go to the backyard. There is a lot of space in the backyard, and there won't be too many people passing by."

    After all , he knew the goods. There are a lot of people, if you really recognize that this is a dragon tendon, someone will inevitably get bad thoughts for the countless stars.