Chapter 102

After listening to Tong Xiao's words, the soft bug is the most enjoyable one.

Dewar touches some hesitation, "He will not eat it bad so small?."

Tong Xiao waved it is not very concerned about, he said:. "Nothing can take your time, be able to absorb how much count"

so Before they left this planet, a fire-type inner pill was absorbed by soft bugs.

That's right, it was completely absorbed. In the end, the soft worm had a bulging belly, burped and fell asleep.

As soon as he fell asleep, he slept for three full years. Until Tong Xiao had harvested a hundred inner alchemy in his hands, he showed no signs of waking up. However, after visual observation, the soft insects were twice as long as before, and they changed even more. He has gained a lot of weight, and there are two more bumps on the top of his head.

In addition to the soft bugs, the small ginseng has changed even more.

Nowadays, he is no longer a little guy with two heads, but a small and medium guy with three heads. What is even more gratifying is that he finally has more than a green leaf on the top of his head, but a small green bud.

Little Ginseng especially loves his new buds, and he enjoys them a lot more times than usual in the mirror.

In short, I am getting more and more narcissistic.

"Together, we found a thousand or two hundred inner alchemy. Among them, the wood type is the most, and the gold type is slightly less." Tong Xiao did the statistics, and he continued: "Uncle Mao said, just take it. After the next ten inner alchemy, we can basically advance, and then we will go to the black hole to find parents and grandfather mountain."

The golden inner alchemy held in Deyw's hand is the gold-based inner alchemy, and I feel the inner alchemy in the body. energy.

He stretched out the other one and landed on the head of the short man, "We are together."

"Of course." Tong Xiao said, he looked at everything outside, the stars are very vast.

I have seen this kind of scenery many times in three years, no matter how beautiful or spectacular, I have seen it many times. It is not as stunning as before, but I still feel beautiful.

Especially the one in front of me is very silvery.

He said: "We finally came back."

Yes, we are back.

Empire, their home for three years.

After returning home, Dyur saw a few livelihood faces.

The squeaky, flat, and recovered Hu Li and a man lying on Matsz as if his whole body was boneless.

"Wow, our little Tong Xiao has a really good vision, look at this muscle, it's really greedy."

Tong Xiao's eyes widened: "Uncle Snake, your vision is really good, Deyw's muscles are really good!

" ......" Being praised in front of the demons, Deyw didn't have the slightest joy, he always felt a little shy.

This feeling is really the first time in two hundred years.

All the eyes on the scene fell on his body, and Deyw looked at it intentionally, and made sure that his clothes were well dressed, and no flesh was exposed.

"She Li, can't you see through? You can tell if the bag is so tight?" Jiao Ci stretched out his finger and pushed the person away, his face particularly disgusted.