Chapter 51

Tong Xiao just took a breath.

    The thing that Rat King is most proud of is his good looks.

    Now Zuo Lan's public ridicule, I always feel that there is a smile that I can't hold back. I can't help but take a few steps on his hind legs, cover his mouth and snicker, laugh so that his whole body is trembling, shaking and trembling, so that he has been paying attention to the short man. Diyur was the first to discover.

    Zuo Lan is a matter of King Rat, Deyur is sure now.

    But who was lying in front of him, he didn't know at first, but he couldn't help but think of the appearance of the short man.

    Thinking about Zuo Lan's change of appearance in the future, directly from his younger sister-in-law to an elder, just thinking about it makes it difficult to accept.

    If you don't breathe now, there will be no chance to breathe in the future.

    He couldn't help coughing, and said, "But she is a mother, so she can still protect Angus?" When

    Zuo Lan heard this, he immediately gave Deyur an admiring look, and directly echoed: "Yes, not just mother It's still weak, it's frozen, and I'm still waiting for us to save it." As he

    said, he stepped forward, and stretched out his hand to directly pinch the man's chin and carefully looked at it.

    Don't tell me, even though he is very disgusted on the face, this person looks really good.

    But because of this, he felt a bit nauseous, and immediately turned his head to the shadow and said: "Don't plan to explain?"

    Angus also didn't know what was going on, and even the marriage was a bit inexplicable. It's just that when he saw the man lying there, he was still shocked.

    He can't deny that this person has a familiar feeling.

    It even felt so deep, so deep that there was a very sad thought.

    Therefore, Angus really didn't know how to explain it, but he was a little impulsive in his heart. He said: "The way he makes me feel like you."

    The anger on Zuo Lan's face disappeared immediately.

    He was wrinkled, and was about to ask something, but found that the hand holding the black chin seemed to be stuck.

    There is no way to loosen it.

    It's like being absorbed.

    But in an instant, before Zuo Lan spoke, he lost consciousness and pressed on the person on the bed.

    The people around were far away, and there was no time to come forward to help.

    When they caught up, Zuo Lan had already gotten up with his arm. He rubbed his forehead, his eyes changed from dizzy to focused. The first reaction was not to get up, but to touch the face of the lying man with his hand.

    With cherishment and tenderness.

    It's not like someone who still ridiculed before.

    "Angus?" Dewur frowned, with some expectation in simple three words.

    Zuo Lan, or Angus should turn his head now.

    Obviously it was the same face as before, without a trace of change.

    But now this face looks a bit different from the previous one. It is now softer than the previous Ling Li's face. He spoke slightly, revealing a single smile, "Brother, long time no see."