Chapter 25

At this time, Tong Xiao got out of Deyur's arms.

    A dozen or so energy stones in a row, the aura in his body has been replenished by almost 70% to 80%.

    However, it is a pity that Dandan can't absorb it, only he can.

    When he got the first energy stone, Tong Xiao greeted Dandan to try it, but there was no response.

    This made him a little confused, but he didn't even think about it. After all, it's better to get fat to hurt the brain.

    With his dexterous hands and feet, after he got out, he climbed directly onto Deyur's shoulders, and gave Dandan a look, and later they had to fight a battle.

    A group of people stood in the passage, and became vigilant before transmitting.

    Diyur spoke at this time and said, "Little guy, join me in the mecha later, don't run around." The

    so-called little guy Tong Xiao immediately pouted. Although he likes Sol, it is rare. There is a chance for a big battle, how can he hide, he still has to take advantage of this opportunity to have fun.

    The teleportation was instantaneous.

    Although there was no discussion at the beginning, both Dyur and Mohar were ready to take care of a little guy alone.

    As a result, as soon as they got out of the tunnel, the two little ones moved.

    Tong Xiao jumped from Dyur's shoulder, turned and rode on the back of the egg that followed Moha's wings.

    Don't look at Dandan Xiaozi, the speed is not slow.

    But within a second, he jumped directly onto the barrier and headed towards the crack.

    Diyw squinted slightly, with a hint of dissatisfaction, and then entered Saul's body, stepping on the screen to protect the two little ones.

    On the contrary, Moha, who has wings, feels that he has really seen a ghost. A pair of big wings can't keep up with running with legs. Not to mention that the ability is not weak, but he is an ugly four-legged creature. The runner came faster than him, and if he didn't try his best, he wouldn't be able to catch up.

    Not only running fast, but also capable.

    You must know that there are many species in the barrier now, all of them are moving into the gap, in order to fight the Seth tree people.

    The gap is so big, and there are also Seth tree people blocking it, and as it gets closer to the gap, the surrounding is filled with other interstellar people.

    The two little boys are small, and the eggs are directly passed by. If they can't pass, Tong Xiao will turn into branches and throw out the interstellar people who are blocking them in front.

    In this way, Deyur couldn't protect Tong Xiao at all, and could not help but cursed in a low voice.

    The little guy is too young, and it is difficult to find a trace with these people.