Chapter 20

It has been a week after the fight between Valhalla and Toman. Baji was able to survive from the attack, when (Y/n) knocking the knife off of Kazutora's hand. Causing to catch everyone off guard.

FLASHBACK

Just before Kazutora could even attack Baji, (Y/n), who was hiding behind a pile of cars, she saw the glimpse of the blade and pulled out hers. Clashing it with the smaller blade, she easily knocked the blade off of the male-s grip and placed her sword near his neck.

"Who are you?!" Kazutora shouted at the girl, as if he was demanding the female to answer him.

"Kazutora Hanemiya. Former founding member of Tokyo Manji Gang. Valhalla's number 3,  Third year in Mizo Middle School. My name is Kocho (Y/n), Toman's medic,"

"Well then if you're a medic, get out of my way!" The male shouted at the male. (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at the male infront if her. She could tell that he is going through alot of pain by now, from what Baji had told her before the war started, Kazutora was raised in a very toxic house hold.

(Y/n) then put her sword back from its saya / habaki. Letting out a sigh and and bringing the taller boy to her shoulder, hugging him. Kazutora was lost at words for a moment, but then soon placed his face at the crook of the girl's neck.

"Don't hate yourself. The past is something that you should learn from," the girl whispered.

"I-It's all Mikey's--" the girl shushed him, patting his hair.

"Please don't include someone wjo looks you as a friend to be in fault, Hanemiya-san.." The girl then felt sometging wet at the shoulder part of her uniform, knowing bu now that Kazutora Hanemiya is now letying out anger in just tears. What all he needs was a shoulder to cry on.

After a few minutes, (Y/n) pulled out from the hug and faced the crowd below her.

"I hereby to declare that the fight against Toman and Valhalla is now ended." She stated, sending chills down to their spine.

"Hah? What makes you say that?" Hanma asked, the girl irked. She knew that he was not taking her words in, so she guessed that she decided to just use actions. Hey, action speaks louder than words.

Quickly, the girl disappered and reappered behind Hanma and sent a kick right at the head.

"Talk about being a living zombie.." the girl spat at the now fallen Hanma.

Silence evelop the area, that is until Yukio came flying in.

"CAW, ENOUGH FIGHTING AND GO BAVK TO YOUR MAMAS UNLESS YOU HAVE ONE, CAW!" At this point some members just looked at the crow with an offended look on their face.

"(Y/n)-san, your crow is being rude again.."

Rindou started to drag his now frozen older brother who is pointing at the talking crow.

"Rindou, dear brother, did you put weed in my food?"

"I'd rather had put in poison instead of weed in your food.."

END OF FLASHBACK

And right now, both Kazutora and Baji are now staring blankly at Shinichiro, who also stared right back at him. Mikey then proceeds to explain to the two quiet boys who just continued to look at Shinichiro with disbeleif written all over on their face.