PART -- 8 . 1

Author Pov

The next morning
At 6 . 30
You got up yawning. You closed your eyes and stretched your legs and hands. You turned to the other side and saw Jin sleeping peacefully. You smiled and pecked his lips giggling. Smiling you got up going to washroom to fresh up.

After half an hour
You came out finishing your shower. You had wore a skirt dress getting ready. You turned around and saw Jin still sleeping.
" After making breakfast I will wake him up.. Let him sleep for now " You told to yourself and went out of the room going to kitchen.

You started to prepare breakfast mumbling to yourself.
" Today there is so much work...... Firstly I have to pack the bags the most important work!!!.... If I miss anything then... That's it.!!.. I should get ready to get scoldings from him .... And by evening we have to leave the house. " You told and sighted taking your mobile calling your mother.
She picked up after few rings.
" Hello Mom!! " You told giggling. She chuckled
" Hello dear..... It's been days I talked to you......... Are you that busy with your husband? " She asked as you blushed
" N-No....... I was just having work these days mom.... And Mom!!!!...... J-Jin is taking me to cruise ship " You told. She gasped
" What??.... Really!!...... Such a sweet guy he is.............. Are you taking care of him very well? " She asked and chuckled at the end.
" Yes mom I am...... We are leaving this evening!!...... I just called you to inform you all " You told. She giggled
" Ok..... Bye then ... You might be in hurry.......... Don't forget to inform Mrs. Kim also " She told. You hummed and cut the call calling his mother. She also soon picked up.
" Good morning mom!! " You greeted .
" Hello dear.... How are you? " She asked.
" I am fine mom...... How about you and dad " You asked. She chuckled
" We all are good dear.......... How is my cold ass son? " She asked. You giggled
" He is fine mom...... He is sleeping...... " You told as you both laughed.
" Mom..... I called you because....... Me and Jin are going on a trip..... We going this evening" You told she gasped in shock.
" He is taking you?......... " She asked in shock.
" Yes Mom....... He is taking me to cruise ship trip....... " You told. As her eyes were wide open.
" Oh my god....... Is he even Jin?...... H-he is really taking you there? " She asked desperately. You were going to answer her but before you could ,someone snatched the phone.
You looked back and saw Jin with his cold face. He kept the mobile in his ear. You gasped at first but went back to your work
" Y/N!!....... I guess... The person who is with you is not my son Jin..... He can't be...... He didn't even take a day holding in his company...... And CRUISE!!??? " She shouted.
" Mom!!! " Jin shouted making you and His mother flinch.
" Are you serious Mom??...... Are you telling bad about me to her? " He asked in a pissed off tone.
" Son.... I didn't mean it like that..... I mean..... I was not able to believe that's it!!!........ Uhh... Leave it........ " She told awkwardly. Jin sighted and looked at you who was looking down and doing your work.
" Umm.... Jin.... Who are you both doing?..... Is my daughter pregnant yet?............ I am impatient " She told in a whinnying tone . Jin looked down and smiled a little.
" I will soon...... " He told looking at you. You felt his gaze on you so you quickly went away to the counter.
" Thank you, thank you........ " She told and hung up the call. Jin kept the mobile on the counter and put his both the hands in his pockets looking to you who was struggling to reach a container in the top shelf. You sighted and held the counter standing on top it and you took the container. You held the door handle and leaned back to close the door. You closed it fully and held it tightly to get down but while doing that the door opened and you lost your balance.
" Ahhh!!! " You shouted falling back. Jin's eyes widen and he quickly ran near you and held you preventing you to fall down. You held his shoulder closing your eyes. Jin sighted and lifted you putting you on the counter glaring at you.
" Y/N..... Are you this clumsy always? " He asked in a angry voice. You looked down
" N-No..... I-It's j-j-just I s-s-slipped a-accidentally " You told playing with your fingers getting scared. He sighted and backed away.
" Don't fall again...... Otherwise I will forbid you to enter the kitchen from now on " Your shoot your head up looking at him and shouted
" NO!!!! " He flinched lightly because of your sudden yelling.