22. DON'T COMPARE SUFFERINGS

In today's world everyone is busy in glorifying their own struggles.
Everyone feels they've been through the worse but thats not true.
You have no idea how much something which seems ordinary to you can bother the other person.
You might say loosing parents is the worst but for another person loosing a pen can be the worst.
Sounds amusing, isn't it?

Everyone feels that I survived the biggest of my nightmares henceforth I am the strongest, but then who knows if it actually is the biggest of nightmares?
Everyone in this entire universe is fighting a battle inside.
People whom you think are enjoying their lives the most may be on a verge of ending their lives.
Your therapist may also be crying right now.
Who knows what the other person is going through?
And since we don't know who are we to judge?

You might feel that you've been through the worst.
But the definition of worst is different for every other person.
Your suffering might be something very ordinary for me but does that give me the authority to judge that I've struggled more than you?
NOT AT ALL!
Every suffering is the worst.
Every pain hurts.
But we humans are so self-centered that if someone says "Oh sorry I couldn't respond to you since I had a lot going on at the moment" we will think "Ofcourse, not more than me! But still I gave you time". We do that all the time.
But thats so unfair!
You never know what pain a smile is hiding behind and hence if you glorify your struggles thinking you have been through the worst, sorry but you're wrong.

THERE'S NO COMPARISON!

Just because somebody is ranting while others are posting pictures of them having fun doesn't make any difference.
Everyone is fighting their own battles. Everyone is hurting inside.
Hence we must not say "Oh, this is nothing. I've been through much worse. If you were at my place you wouldn't even survive"
No.
Everyone is handling their pain their own ways.

And I am proud of each and everyone of you.
Eventually you all will find your way and reach wherever you wish to.
Just be a good human and universe has your back. So from now onwards do not glorify your struggles, everyone is suffering and nothing is worse than the other.
Everyone is hurting the same.
Lets be proud of each other instead.

Choice is yours.