31. SPEECH

What we speak, affects our mindset way more than we think.
Negative words lead to negative mindset and negative vibes and its important to have a positive mindset.
Now how do we develop a positive mindset?
Its simple.
Keep you speech positive.

Yes ofcourse, it isn't true that what you will speak would only happen, but what you speak surely does shape your mindset.
If your mindset is positive then you would find positivity in every negative thing and if its negative you would end up finding negativity in the positive things as well.

So how does our speech affects our mindset?
When we speak something again and again it becomes our thought process, and our brain slowly turns it into our belief.
Then no matter what the situation be we cling on to our belief.
And then that becomes our mindset.
And if its positive we emit positive vibes and vice versa.

If you don't get this logical thing just think practically.
If a person talks politely, and asks you how you are and tells you that everything would be fine and gives you positive vibes you are likely to be attracted to them.
Whereas a person constantly cursing and cribbing about life and talking all negative things would give you negative vibes and you are likely to distance yourself from them.
Hence its important to keep your aura positive, not just for the people around us but also for ourselves.
Because when we have a positive thought process, then every situation feels dealable.
And we end up finding solutions to our own problems.
So stop saying things like "life sucks", "I wanna kill myself", "everything sucks" etc.
Yes, things might be messed up, situations might get complicated but no matter what, at the end no situation goes out of control until we let it.
When we loose control over our own thoughts, it is then the damage begins.

Our thoughts shape us.
Negative thinking will only lead to emotional damage.
Hence, being optimistic is necessary.
And that will automatically happen when we keep our speech positive.
No matter how hard it gets, you should say, "yes, everything is messed up but every problem is born with its own solution and I will find it", "no matter how hard it gets, at the end it will be alright".
Keeping your speech positive shapes your mindset.
And later that becomes your perspective about life.
If since the beginning you've been considering struggles and problems as obstacles you will treat them like that.
But the day you start considering them as fun adventures which will end up teaching you some lessons, your problems will no longer be problems.
So change you narrative about life.
Keep a positive speech.
Keep a positive mindset.
Keep a positive thought process.
Keep a positive perspective about life.
Keep a positive outlook.
And see the magic.
You will develop a positive aura.
People will get positive vibes from you.
In the start you might not be able to help yourself, but with a positive attitude you surely will inspire others to do the same.
And as we know the universal law states that since you helped someone, you will automatically receive help back!
So a positive speech is the root of a positive lifestyle.
Develop it.
Cursing and cribbing might seem cool but it isn't helpful and surely won't give you the solutions you're looking for.

Choice is yours.