42. REASONS

We often get offended by the way people behave without thinking it through.
Just because a person didn't text you today, or just because a person wasn't there when you needed them doesn't always mean that they don't care about you and that you have to end your relationship with them.
Sometimes all we need is a bit of understanding.
We need to understand the reason behind the way a person behaved, we need to put ourselves in their shoes to understand the situation they're in.
Maybe they're too caught up at the moment, maybe they're not in a good mental state and there can be a million reasons like that.
Everyone wants time but if we don't get it that doesn't mean that the person isn't interested in us anymore, it can be because they have a lot of other things going on in their lives.
Yes, ofcourse its not necessary that everytime there has to be a reason.
Sometimes its simply because the person has lost interest.
But nonetheless before taking any decision or before judging we must be sure as to why a person did what they did.

Sometimes we take impulsive decisions and then regret later hence its important to be sure.
Before judging think why they acted that way.
Don't assume things, know the facts before judging.

Once you are sure of things only then should you take any decisions.
Its important to distance yourself from toxic people but you should be sure that they are toxic and not misunderstood.
Impulsive decisions can make us part ways with the most angelic people in life sometimes, so think before reacting.
Time is important, but its not everything, just because a person doesn't give you time does not ALWAYS mean that they don't care about you.
So be sure of your relationships.
And when there is doubt, think it through.
But don't be impulsive in making decisions because people affect our lives majorly and the last thing we want is to take the wrong decisions and regret our entire lives.
So be sure about everything.
The reason might be completely different from what you're thinking.
So think it through and at times talk it through.

Choice is yours.