Chapter 24 (Home Sick)

Ash's P.O.V

"Home sweet home." Ben smirked as we stepped out of the car.

We happened to be in Scar's drive way. You know going to see Dominic. Scar started walking up to the door, Ben and I obviously followed. Scar grabbed hold of the door, hesitating to open it.

"What are you waiting for?" Ben asked with his attitude.

"Sorry I'm not suicidal..." Scar pun around to look at her brother. "What if it isn't him? This was a a bad idea..."

"No. We did not drive here for no reason. Move." Ben said and shoved Scar out of the way.

With no hesitation he opened the door walking in. Scar rushed in after him, and the me after her. The hallway looked normal and then we hit the living room. It was trashed.... The chairs we're flipped over, the coffee table too. Even the television smashed. To my surprise Dominic was standing in the living room, just staring at us.

"Sorry about the mess." He smirked.

"You should be apologizing to Lilly. She's going to kill whoever did this."  Scar answered walking closer to him.

"To my defense, I tried to keep the kitchen clean..." Dominic chuckled.

"What do you want?" I asked causing him to make a straight face.

"I need your help." He exclaimed.

"With what?" Scar questioned.

"I need somewhere to hide..." Dominic sighed.

"Absolutely not. You think that you can call us here and we tell where we're hiding." Ben stood right in front of Dominic blocking him from Scarlet and I.

"Please. If Mordecai had the will power to kill Demetre, then my father, who is like 20x eviler than Mordecai, can definitely kill his own son." Dominic made a big hand motion pointing to himself. "Which just happens to be me."

We were all staring at him blankly. Mordecai was a sick bastard, who needed to die. Dominic has tried to help us, and we haven't even acknowledged him.

"Let's just take him back with us." Scar's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah, he hasn't hurt any of us. He has only tried to help." I said. Scar and I were now directing our reasons to Ben, who appeared to be thinking.

"We can't just leave him here. What if he dies?" Scar was staring into Ben's eyes, pleading.

"Ask me if I care?" Ben said sarcastically.

"Stop being such an asshole." I spat, earning a hateful look from Ben.

"I'm sick of this. If it was just the family dealing with this problem, we wouldn't be cowarding in a fucking corner. We would be fighting to the death. If you want to take him, take him. I'm in the car." Ben yelled and vampire speeded out the front door.

"Well he's just a bucket full of sunshine." Dominic chuckled awkwardly.

"Let's go." Scar instructed. With us following. Suddenly Dominic stopped me in the hallway, Scar too concentrated on leaving to wait.

"Wait?" I asked a little angry. I mean he did ask for me, yet he never had anything for me at all.

"I didn't ask for you, for no reason. Look I'm sorry about Demetre. He was like a brother to me, we did almost everything together. A few days ago, he gave me this to give to you in case anything happened to him. So here." He reached into the pocket of his suit jacket, grabbing a letter and handed it to me. I took it reading the envelope.

It just said 'Ash' in really fancy writing. Who knew that a guys writing, could be so gorgeous. I noticed that Dominic was handing me a small black rectangular box. I gasped and a tear flooded my eye. I took it and opened it, revealing a gold necklace, with a star on the end. I closed the box and looked back at Dominic. He had a sad expression on his face. 

"I miss him too. Come on." I grabbed his hand and brought him out the house.

I miss you Demetre.

Lilly's P.O.V

"You want to go fight?" Ally asked me shocked.

I called this meeting in the living room a few minutes ago. Everyone was here, except Scar, Ben, and Ash. But knowing them, they would be all for it.

"Look, we have fought every other time why not now?" I questioned everyone sitting in the room.

"You're crazy." Caleb replied.

"How about the fact that there's four of them now, not just one. Remember, Satan's toys... Ring a bell?" Ally spoke with sarcasm.

"Roy come on. You're not a coward and this is not you. We need to stand and fight." I was really close to Roy's face staring into his eyes.

"Okay, one, you are really close, back up. And two, you're right, but I'm afraid your friend are too pussy." Roy said causing me to chuckle.

"You sounded funny..." I laughed and looked at everyone else who had a smile on their faces.

"So its settled? We are fighting with the council?" Molly asked.

"I guess so." Carter smiled, and that's when I sighed in relief.

"Thank god. I was tired of this place, I need a nice bath, and a cheeseburger." I left the room, hearing various laughs. I guess we're going to meet to Europe.