Chapter 25 (Adventure)

Elders^^

Scar's P.O.V

"This is hilarious... We brought you here, only so you could die..." Ben was dying of laughter in the living room of the cottage.

"Thanks. You make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside." Dominic spoke sarcastically.

Ash, Ben, Dominic and I just got back from our little trip. Everyone was packing up their belongings by the time we got back. Apparently we are joining the war. Crazy, I know, but everyone else doesn't seem to mind.

"Sorry Dominic." I sighed, patting his shoulder.

"So what now?" Carter asked sitting in the chair.

"I fight with you guys." Dominic smiled and sat on the couch beside Carter.

"Sophie, darling, you can take a break now." My dad said. Sophie has definitely been doing most of the work here. She has been casting that spell non-stop since we have got here. "There really is no point in hiding anymore."

She nodded in response and blew out her witchy candles.

~

Everyone was loading up their cars with bags. I got in my car, that had Lilly, Caleb, Jessy and I. I started the engine and looked around to see the other's progress. Ben had Molly, Ash, Ally and Carter in his car. My dad was all by himself. Sophie decided to stay for now. She said she'd link up with us in Europe. I gave a slight nod to my dad, and Ben, signalling I was ready, and they did the same. All right.

~

"You know I haven't been out of America... So being in Moscow is pretty freaking awesome." I said walking out of the airport with the others.

The flight just landed dropping us to Moscow, it was up to us to find the headquarters of the council. If you ask me, I'd rather chill than go to war. For fuck's sake, we are in Russia.

"Darling, calm down." Molly said to me.

"How the hell did you do that?" I questioned her.

"It comes along with my demon capabilities." Molly said smirking.

"Can you use you're weird demon skills to take us to the council?" Ben asked with a hint of ass hole attitude.

"Nope sorry." Molly shrugged.

"We're just gonna have to take the train.." My dad sighed.

Everyone started walking over to the taxi, but because there was a lot of us, we have to take two.

~

Finally at the train station, we were getting ready to make our way into the closest distance to the middle of no where.

~

We got off at the last train stop in Russian, and frankly were out of transportation options.

"What now?" Molly asked impatient.

"We run." My dad smiled all witty.

"Dad, we are in the middle of nowhere...." I said in protest.

"No we aren't." He smiled looking at the large group. He pointed out to the trees forming a forest. "Within the forest, lies what we seek."

"So you're a shitty navigator, and a poet..." Caleb said patting him on the shoulder.

"I still don't like you, wolf." My dad hissed.

"Alright, calm down you too." I chuckled smiling at the two. Yes this was an extremely long trip, but it wasn't boring. It was rather fun.

"I hate to break it to you, but we aren't all vampires that can run super fast...what then?" Ally rolled her eyes.

"Easy, partner up." My dad shrugged.

The group easily did as he said. Lilly grabbed Caleb, who was fast but not fast enough to keep up without transforming into a full werewolf. Ben grabbed Molly, willingly avoiding Ally; seriously what was it with those two? Carter grabbed Ally, and everyone, including myself, was capable of handle themselves.

With in a few moments of running through trees, I stopped once I reached a clear opening. An area of no trees, formed a clear entity for a giant castle to possess. It was gorgeous. I looked around in awe, finding my team beside me.

"Whoa" was the only words that came out of Ally's mouth. I giggled and looked at her.

"Right?" Was the only stupid response I could think of.

"Come on." My dad said walking ahead of everyone to the entrance of the large structure.

I noticed this place was heavily guarded. This place mad Mordecai's mansion look like a tree house. The gaurds stopped us at the gate asking for a whole bunch of information. That honestly I had no idea about.

"Look. We mean no harm. We only wish to help. I need a meeting with the elders right now." My dad demanded as he stared into the eyes of the gaurd.

The gaurd looked like he was thinking long and hard. He waved his hand in the air signaling all the other gaurds.

"Let them in." He gave a smug smirk and stepped out of our was. 

We carefully moved in sync walking to the front doors of the palace. It was huge, this was awesome. It didn't surprise me to see that a group of gaurds had followed us, they were just doing their jobs. Entering the large corridor, we found more gaurds. Groups were frequently marching back and fourth down the corridor.

One solider caught our surprise, he was a short man who didn't look dangerous, or harmful in anyway.

"Follow me, I'll take you to the elders." He spoke in a squeaky voice. Okay this tiny man was definitely not a vampire gaurd. He came out sort of elf like.

We smiled and politely obeyed the little guy. He took us to a giant room. Filled with 3 thrones and wait for it... Some more soldiers.

In the first throne,on the left was a tall man with dark hair, and brown eyes. In the middle was a beautiful woman, with blonde hair. And on the right hand side was another man with brownish ginger hair. So this was it, the council. These three people lead the vampire nation.

The three stared at us alarmed, and confused. That's when the little elf thing spoke up.

"These wonderful people which to talk to you, my great leaders." He smiled and bowed. They looked at him with serious expressions, and then it all faded. They smiled and just continued to watch us look amazed.

"You may be excused." The man with the ginger hair smiled to the little elf.

"See you later master." The elf giggled, literally skipping away. Okay this was weird even for me.
"I'm Rebekah, this is Elijah," the woman pointed to the one with dark hair, and then to the man with ginger hair, "and this is Niklaus. They are my brothers. As well as the elders with me. What can we do for you?"

"Actually," my dad stepped forward making it a little more intense, "its what we can do for you..."