Chapter 3 (Spontaneous)

We ended up kicking everyone out at 2 in the morning. We probably would have let the party go on until 3 if we didn't have a giant freak situation happening. Ally dissapeared last night I was so worried, but then Ben called to tell me that he came over, and found her outside so he took her home. So she was in good hands. We found Ash and Kyle and told them about everything that happened. They were too drunk to function so they crashed in the basement. Lilly was definitely not equipped to handle any of this last night so she went to bed as well. Jessy and Caleb watched Jenna all night, just in case something out of the ordinary happened. I called my daddy last night because we didn't know what the hell was going on, he was going to be here soon. Anyway I got out of bed and put on my robe and fuzzy slippers. My hair went up into a high ponytail. I slept in Lilly's room with her because Jenna was in my bed all night. I went over to the next room, and the guys were in a complete daze. They must have been exhausted. Jenna was still just laying there on the bed.

"Hey you guys can crash. I got it from here. She doesn't look like she's doing much." With the sound of my voice the snapped out of their sleeply gaze.

"You sure?" Caleb asked a little worried.

"Yup I'm sure." I smiled and gave a nod. Caleb left the room and most likely went to crash in Lilly's room. "Baby you can go too."

"No I'm not leaving you alone, are you crazy?" He looked so tired, but I knew he wouldn't leave unless anyone else was with me.

"Jessy," I held his face in my hand now smiling at him, "I'll be fine. I'll wake up Ash and Kyle. Please go rest." I smiled reassuringly and then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay love you." He kissed me back and left the room. So now it's just me and my new friend Jenna.

"Hello Jenna." I said as I sat down. I looked down and moved the loss strand of hair out of my face. When I looked up Jenna was sitting up on the bed. Um hello creepy ville.

"What the hell happened?" She asked confused and genuine. I think it was her again.... Normal Jenna.

"I don't know." I answered not knowing what to say.

"I lost control of my body... I didn't know what I was doing. Everything was black." She still had a blank expression on her face, I think she knows about vampires and such.

"How much do you know?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She answered with another question clever. I stood and walked over to her. I looked deep into her eyes and focused. I began to compel her. "Tell me what you know about me and my friends."

"I know you're a vampire, I know that most of your friends are vampires. Ones a bender and ones a werewolf." She answered not having a choice. She had a blank expression the whole time.

"Tell me what Carter did to you?" I compelled her again.

"He didn't do anything to me."

"What happened to you last night?" I pushed for more answers.

"A man made this demon or something go inside my body. I think I was possessed."

"Why did I have to compel you in order for you to tell me this?"

"I was scared." She replied. I stepped away and sat back down. Yeah I guess to a regular human, we would be very scary. Jenna returned to her normal conscience.

"You mustn't fear me. I'm not a monster. My friends, and I, we won't hurt you." I said with a gently smile.

"Uh okay." Jenna looked like she was processing everything. "What were you going to tell me when you introduced me to your friends?"