Chapter 18 (Assholes)

Ally's P.O.V

The familiar condo door swung open, revealing a half dressed Ben. I guess shirtless was how Ben rolled.

"Hey Ally." He said smiling. Me being distracted by his hot bod, I just stared at him in complete gaga. "Want to come in or?" He chuckled pulling me out of my daze.

"Ah, hi Ben." I smiled walking in. He closed the door behind me and walked over to the couch.

"So what's up?" He asked sitting down and picking up the television remote.

"I wanted to talk actually." I said receiving a dull look from Ben.

"Listen our talks... They don't ever go to well. So how about you just run on over to Carter." He said with a lot of attitude, ticking me off. Purposely, I could tell.

"I think that its good to communicate." I smiled trying to lightening the terrible mood.

"No offense..." Ben stood and was face to face with me. "You.."

"Why are you doing this?"I whispered, stopping him. I knew he was going to say something offensive. He simply cleared his throat and continued.

"You were just a little fling. How could you think that I would like a little girl like you?" He smirked. I felt a tear form in my eye. "So just leave cause I don't want to talk to you, and I definitely don't want to bang you."

Rage filled my mind, as I used all the strength in my arm to slap Ben across the face. I stormed out heading to the elevator...

Ben's P.O.V

Fuck. Damn it. I can't just let her go like that. I used my vampire speed and appeared behind her walking into the elevator. I followed her gasping at the sight of me.

"Get the hell out." She sobbed wiping away her tears. The elevator doors slammed.

"Too late." I said pressing the 'STOP' button, the elevator came to a hault. "I'm sorry."

"You know I thought you weren't a stupid jerk. But I was wrong. I trusted you with everything for no reason..." I smashed my lips into hers, catching her off guard.

"You are fucking with my head. I don't understand you." She sighed pulling away from the kiss.

"I didn't mean anything. I didn't want to let you go, but your better without me, your happy with Carter..."

"That's not true. I'm happy with you too." She held my hand.

"I'm not good for you... I'm a killer. A murder even. There's thing you don't know about me, and you never will. Just forget about me, and be with Carter." I stepped extremely close to her, staring into her eyes concentrating.

"Ben, don't." She shook her head a tear sliding down her cheek.

"I didn't run after you. I didn't come to you in the elevator. I was never here. Forget about me, you are mad at me. Be with Carter." I broke the focus in our eyes with a blink. I hit the stop button and slipped out the elevator when the doors opened. The last thing I seen was Ally through the compressing space in between the elevator doors.

Ash's P.O.V

I was holding two cups of coffee in my hand walking from the kitchen into my living room. I placed the mugs on the small coffee table. Demetre was sound asleep on the couch. I giggled slightly and tiptoed over to him. He wasn't so bad when you got to know him. He sleeped on the couch, while I slept in my room. Anyway I wiggled beside Demetre getting into a cuddle position. I earned a kiss on the forehead.

"Morning." I whispered not trying to loud.

"Good morning." He placed his hands around my waist.

"I have coffee." I said sitting up, Demetre did the same being my shadow.

"Remember anything from last night?" Demetre asked smiling.

"I know I was drunk, but I wasn't that bad." I smiled sipping my coffee.

"So you remember everything?" Demetre smirked. "Even this?"

Demetre leaned in and kissed me slowly.

"I don't know I think you have to refresh my memory..." I said kissing him back passionately.

We both pulled away with wide grins on our face. I sipped my coffee awkwardly.

"I never got to thank you for helping Carter..."

"No problem..." He said with w little smirk.

"Bullshit. You used to want to kill us... All of us. What happened?" I questioned setting down my mug.

"I never wanted to kill you.. I was teasing you. In a very very bad way." He looked guilty. How did I have the ability to turn someone like him into a good guy? A part of me felt guilty to... He killed Lexi, my friend, and here I am flirting. "The others however... I did want to kill."

"Oh." I raised one eyebrow, gulping.

"Look I'm a terrible guy. Literally ive probably killed millions of people, and feel no way about. Which if you think about it, it makes me a sociopath." He sighed and put down his mug. "So if you don't want to be with me then... I get it."

He stood, walking to the hallway, but then suddenly froze. I was completely shocked, wasn't I what he was working for... Not to sound cocky.

"Oh yeah and last night Kyle told me to tell you something." He walked further back into the living room. " he said that he loves you so much. That he can't stay here and watch you with me. He said you could keep the ring."

I gasped. So many emotions and thoughts rushed through my head.

"Why didn't you tell me this last night?" I asked standing.

"Well one, you were drunk. Two, I didn't feel like it. And three, yeah I just didn't feel like it." He nodded to himself.

"Wow, you asshole." I spat angrily. "Do you have any idea where you made him go??"

Demetre shrugged in response.

"Get the hell out." I spat with venom. Demetre did exactly what I said to do. He was gone. And I was there. I quickly grabbed my phone trying to call Kyle.

'This is Kyle, please leave a message after the beeep'

Fucking voicemail.

'Kyle please don't do this, come back home. You don't have to do this. This major war is not your problem. Stop being so stubborn and come back. I love you okay, I love you.' I hung up leaving my message.

Kyle told me about this giant war against the council and werewolves. But it wasn't normal. It would be a thousand times more dangerous, considering the werewolves were working with the witches. Kyle said he wouldnt go, but his family was. He must have went because of Demetre... And myself. Fuck Kyle, if you die, I'll hate you forever.